Lolipops

After spending study hall with Baylee, I was able to end my shift early. I gathered my things and left school.

On my way out. I saw Sora, along with the other students, jumping over the gates onto campus.

"Let's go! Hurry the fućk up!" one of them shouted to the other.

Where the hell are they rushing from? And why are they in groups?

Behind them was a guy, which appeared to be a middle aged man. He was chasing after them.

"Delinquents! That stamina won't last!"

Damn, what did they do to piss him off to the point of chasing them? This has me anxious.

As the other college kids were ahead, the man reached canvas gates and grab the back of Sora's hoodie. I dropped my bags. "Oh shít."

In mid-climb, the guy yanks Sora off from returning on campus. "Stop!"

"You think you can shoplift and fúckin get away with it? I oughta fix you straight, kid."

"I didn't steal shít, bro. Get the fućk off me."

I immediately intervene. "Woah woah, what's going on?"

"This damn kid stole from my store!" He complained, still having a grasp on his hoodie like a pup.

"Fūck you, man. I told you there's nothin on me. Teach, back me up."

Good for me, I have to be his guardian. When this situation is cleared up, he's definitely hearing it from me.

"Sir, I'm sorry about your store being mobbed by a couple of kids, but I could assure you that it wasn't one of my students."

He attempted to pull me into a debate. "Bułlshit. He just—"

"And I can also assure you that threatening to harm my student is a form of assault. Authorities are capable of pressing charges against you."

Sora smoldered at him. Don't get cocky like you're not getting scolded right after this...

"You're kidding me, right?" the man chuckled in denial. "This is downright ridiculous."

"I suggest you release my student and leave the premises or I'll have the police involved." Please don't taunt me today...

"Damn you." Not wanting any further conflict, the man soften his grip from Sora's hoodie.

I opened the campus gate to let Sora through. Sora stayed behind me and flips the guy off.

He grunted as he was leaving. "If I see your face at my store again, I won't go easy on you, boy."

I shook my head and shoo him off. "Fūck, teach! That dude is crazy as shít!"

"Sora, Jesus Christ. You know how dangerous that could've went? You're always doing stupid shīt!"

He nodded innocently. "You right. I owe you for that. Lunch tomorrow?"

"Don't try to switch topics. What the hell did you even take?"

"Nothing!"

I glare at him until he told me the truth. "Sigh, I stole a couple of edibles from the mārijuana shop.

I facepalmed myself in the head. "You've got to be joking..." He doesn't know his limits, does he?

He pulled lollipops out of his pocket. "What are those?"

"Rocket Pops? You suck on them to take you to the moon." He shuffles the suckers to show me the flavors. "Lemonade, cotton candy..."

"Takes you to the moon, huh? I bet that's great way to drive you into headache."

He smiled. "Did you wanna...?"

I laughed sarcastically. "Yeah right. You must think I'm crazy if you think I'm getting high with you again."

An hour later...

In Sora's car, I had my seat back, gazing thoughtlessly through the roof window with the lollipop stuck on my tongue.

"The wind is blowing through my head...like my brain isn't even there. Sora, I think my brain is gone."

Sora also had his seat back, gazing with a lollipop in his mouth. "It's fine, teach. Your brain isn't gone."

"Where is it then?

"I have it."

"Oh, thank God."

I held Sora's wrist, trying my hardest not float away from him. "You haven't changed at all, have you...?

"Nope."

"I could've guessed." I sighed deeply. "So you fuçked the student body secretary."

"Yeah."

"How was it?"

"Terrible," he chuckled. "What? Thought were siked about it. What happened?"

"Her friend kept calling her. They literally FaceTimed the whole time while I was fûcking her."

I laughed. "Damn. The convo couldn't wait, could it?" He shook his head. "I was over it. I came quickly and dipped."

"Could never. Distractions are out of sight with me, especially with phones."

I didn't hear a response from him. I look over at him licking his sucker with his eyes fixed on my body.

I giggled looking back at the sky. "Has the sucker took over you or what?"

"Teacher..."

"Hm?"

"Come fûck me."

//continue//