Long Distance

good·y two shoes
noun
an ostentatiously virtuous or well-behaved person.
_________________________________

And here we are...1 year later. It only felt like yesterday when Sora left for graduation. Sigh.

Much didn't really changed, except having a new set of seniors...and a new set of mischievousness. Woohoo...

I sat exhaustedly in my chair grading papers and double checking to make sure I didn't accidentally scribble caused by my sleepiness.

"Ms. Y/n!" A male student raised his hand chewing his gum with his mouth open.

I sigh in my head and took my hand off my face. "Yes, Luther."

"Can I use the bathroom? Pleaseeee?" Ugh, not this question again.

"This is the 5th time I've let you leave the classroom this period. I'm not falling for it again."

He put on his guilty smile. "Nah, for real this time. I actually need to go."

"You're not getting me in trouble if a teacher catches you being a disturbance in the halls. Stop stalling and finish your work."

"Tch, man..." He sucked his teeth and continued smacking his gum even louder.

I slapped my pen on the desk. "PLEASE- ahem. Please chew your gum a bit quieter. Alright?"

"My fault." The class tried to hold on their laugh.

Ugh. I can't count how many times I've lost my sanity because of these kids.

At the perfect time, the school bell rings. Thank the lord, I couldn't take another second of this.

"Enjoy your weekend. Don't go crazy." The seniors pack their stuff and leave for home. "Bye, Ms. Y/n!"

Free at last, the beautiful sound of silence has revived in the room.

Still can't believe it's been over a year since I came to this school. This class was nothing like the previous one, especially with Sora. Aw, I miss him.

A while ago, he introduced me to FaceChat and nagged me to making an account. We call at least twice a week. It's almost like our little tradition.

I log in to my laptop and...yep. The first thing I see is his name constantly popping up on my notification list. So clingy for his teacher.

You've received 20+ notifications from $ky_Zimmonz

$ky_Zimmonz: teacherrrr
$ky_Zimmonz: I'm bored
$ky_Zimmonz: can we call?

Didn't we chat this morning? :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: I don't recall :)
$ky_Zimmonz: fūck bro this teacher talks too loud

Why aren't you paying attention? :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: I aaam
$ky_Zimmonz: cmon let's call

During class time?? :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: it's ok nobody lookin