Study Hall

you joining me for lunch? :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: we'll go tmrw
$ky_Zimmonz: I have to meet up with a chick in her car today

ooh tell me how it goes then ;) :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: I will, I'm seeing René

Mm do I know René? :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: the student body secretary

Holy shīt Sora :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: perfect score, perfect for fcking

:Me
just wondering how the hell you manage to reel someone like her in

$ky_Zimmonz: aww jealous teach? <\3

lol yeah right :Me
well I hope she knows what she's getting into :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: oh she knows
$ky_Zimmonz: text u later tonight?

Definitely :Me

$ky_Zimmonz: bet <333

Study hall hours

As if this college wasn't enough of a maze runner, they even have a library I can get lost in.

I quietly explored around the asiles, from sci-fi to Greek mythology. This place has a variety.

My attention was so fixated on the novels that I didn't even see a person below me.

"Oop!" I hurried to fix my balance and immediately excused my clumsiness. "Extremely sorry. I didn't see you there."

They looked up at me, then I realized it was that boy from my morning lecture. He's Baylee right?

"Professor?"

"Hey, you. Weird seeing you for the 2nd time today."

He looks back down. "Mhm." He appeared to have a laptop in his lap and scattered papers surrounding him.

It felt awkward standing over him like this, especially wearing this skirt. I crouch. "What are you up to?"

"Study hall." From his short responses, I could tell he wasn't much of a talker.

"Ah, midterms are right around the corner for you. How's your studying going?"

He slapped his papers on the floor in frustration. "I don't know...good, I guess?"

"Well, don't let me stop you. Keep working hard, okay?" I stood up and continued examining the aisle, until he pointed something out to me. "My book..."

"Hm?" I had a book tucked in my arm. It's the one I got from someone knocked me down when I was touring around campus.

"This belongs to you?"

He sighed in deep relief as I hand it to him. "I couldn't find this anywhere.

So he's the one who ran into me with that book. He rubs his face. "Um...I should probably say sorry for running into you that day."

"No no, it's no problem at all," I giggled. "I hope you don't mind if I read some of it during lectures. So you're into romantic genres?"

He hesitated to answer. "Is that weird for you?"

"No? I find it nice that you take interest in it. You should tell me more about it sometime."

"Yeah." Aww, I can see his little smile.

He brings up another subject. "By the way, you gave me extra help in geometry. Thanks for that."

"Sure thing, I'm all ears for anything you need help with. I mean I have tutored multiple subjects."

He looks down and scoffs to himself, then looks up at me again. "Uh, do you have the time?

I tilt my head smiling. "The time for...?"

"To study with me? I could really use it." I've never been so willing. He's too cute.

"Sure, I'll keep you company."

// Continue //