Tengen x 4th wife reader

My man's getting another bitch.........enjoy the story

Your pov

My legs slowly started to give up on me, if I didn't mess up, this demon wouldn't be chasing me. My sword broke and I lost it, if I still had it I could cut the Demons head off.

Then I fell, my legs tripped over a tree root that was completely out of the ground, I didn't have any strength left in my legs to stand up. I sat there and waited for this demon to kill me. "YOUR MINE!!!" The demon shouted, then the sound of its head being sliced off came to my attention.

I looked up to see a young handsome man, with white hair. "Hey, you alright." His voice was gentle and sweet. "N-no I'm not, I failed, all my team mates are dead because of me, they we're my friends, and I got them killed by one demon." I started to cry, I felt awful, I let down all my friends and now their dead because of me. "Hey, it's alright, everything will be okay, I know how you feel. Here, you can come and stay with me and my wives." He picked me up bridal style sad I fell asleep in his arms as he took me, which at the time I guessed was his place.

Time skip

I woke up in a lager soft bed, it was warm and comfortable. "Oh good your finally awake." A young woman with long black hair and sapphire eyes was sitting next to the bed. "Hello, I'm suma, I took care of your wounds and put you into these comfy clothes." She was so kind and I barely know her and she barely knows me.

"T-thank you suma, it's nice to met you." She smiled. "May I ask your name?" "I'm y/n, y/n l/n." "It's nice to met you y/n, and if your hungry dinner will be ready soon, Makio and Hinatsuru and almost done with it, why don't we actually get you out of bed, it's good to move around a little bit while your injured."

She helped me up, it hurt to move a little. We walked down a hallway that lead into a living room/ kitchen/ dining room.

Author pov

Hinatsuru looked up and saw that you and Suma were in the room. "Oh your finally awake, that's good dinners almost ready." Suma took you over to the table and sat down beside you, Hinatsuru and Makio brought out the food and placed it in front of you and Suma, then placed down theirs and another, they started eating. You too started to eat, then the same man that saved you came in the room. "I see your getting back to full strength." "I wouldn't say full strength." He sat down and also began to eat, he paused and asked another question. "So whats your name?"

"I'm y/n, and it's really nice of you for helping me." He nodded. "Don't mention it and what happened is not your fault, anyways I'm uzui tengen and these are my wives, Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio." "It's nice to meet you y/n." They all said. "It's nice nice meet you all as well." Tengen looked at his wives and they all looked at him and they nodded. "So y/n since you don't have anywhere else to go really, you can stay with us." You looked up from your food in disbelief. "Are...are you sure...." "of course we can't just leave you out there in the dark with Demons running around while your injured. So you can stay with us." Hinatsuru said. "Thank you all." You bowed.

2 years later

It's been 2 years since you moved in with tengen and his wives, you asked to stay with them and to be trained by tengen, he agreed to it and became stronger then before. You also married tengen and became the fourth wife, the others were so happy that you married tengen, "y/n I love you, don't leave me." Tengen kissed you on your nose. You smiled, "I don't plan on it."

Don't know why this took me so long write but it did, 2 months later finally done with it.