Douma/Doma x fem reader

Your pov

"Douma-kuuuuuun! Help, I'm in pain!" Douma turned and looked at you with a somewhat confused look, "what do you mean your in pain dear, you look fine too me, did you hit your head?" I felt like crap, I was cold, tired, and in pain. "That's not what I mean Douma-Kun." Me and douma have been together for 1 year now, so he should know what I mean by that.

"Oh...okay. one second dear." Douma left to go find one of his servants, I layed on the bed under  blankets, pillows, and all the stuffed animals I could find in the room. Douma came back with some chocolate and other snacks for me, I heard him lay down something next to the blanket, I quickly grabbed it like a demon and started eating my snack.

"Wow, okay so it that bad." He kayed down the rest of the stuff, and they were violently grab. I felt douma sit next to me. I flip the blanket over so he could see me, I was eating my chocolate trying to ignore him. Then I felt his hand brushing my hair out of my face, I looked up at him and saw that he had a smile on his face.

"I love it when you have mood swing like this, your so cute when you hide from me." I smiled slightly, douma always knew how to make me happy, and feel good about myself, even though I know what he did, to my family.