Giyuu x child reader

Your age: 6

Giyuu's pov

I finished killing the Demon that killed this family, I felt bad that I couldn't make it in time, I saw how the mother and older daughter was covered in blood, the father turned into a Demon and killed his own family. I was about to leave when I felt something under my foot, I looked down and saw a family picture.

There was the mother, father older daughter, then there was another person it was a young girl. I didn't see her in the house at all. I then heard a noise I turned around and saw a small hiding place being opened, I then saw the face of the girl. "H-hello." She said, she had fear in her voice.

I got down on my knees, "it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." "W-wheres my mom? Where's my sister?" I didn't want to tell her she was just a kid. "I'm sorry kid but, thier gone......a Demon has killed them." "You mean that man killed them, the tall pale man with red eyes. He changed my dad." So muzan was here.

"Hey kid listen, if you come out I'll take you somewhere safe, okay." She opened the door fully and crawled out and ran over to me. I held her as to calm her down. "It's okay it's alright." She kinda fell asleep in my arms, so I put her down and gave her mother and sister a resting place. I went back and got her then left to the butterfly estate.

Time skip from an angry Inosuke

Your pov

I woke up in a bed with other people around me. "Oh hello there, your already awake that perfect." "W-where am I? who are you?" "Well dear your at the butterfly estate, my name is Shinobu Kochōn, but you can just call me Shinobu." This lady and a smile on her face the whole time, it made me feel safe. "Where the guy that helped me." "Oh your talking about Tomioka, he should be back to check on you, first we are trying to figure out were you'll be staying intill your old enough to go out on your own."

Just then the door opened and he walked in. "Ah Tomioka your back." "I'm here for the kid. The master wants to see her, but first kid, what's your name." He had such a gentle look in his eyes, it made me safe, and feel at peace. "I'm y/n, y/n l/n." He nodded. "Okay, y/n come with me." I got out of the bed and followed him.

Small time skip from Akaza saving another woman from douma

Author pov

You follow giyuu to a blind man, giyuu bowed with respect while you stood behind him. "So is this the young child." "Yes master." "I see." (The hell u talking about bruh) "young one pls come closer." Giyuu nodded for you to go closer. "I see that you have a pure soul, you care for your loved ones and the people you love." "Y-yes, I do." The master gave a small smile. (I keep forgetting how to spell his name so deal with)

"Y/n, right?" "Yes that's me." "Well then I'll allow you to stay with Tomioka, intill you find your own path." You had a small smile on your face "Okay thank you sir." You bowed and giyuu took you to his estate, where you live and grow strong.

Another time skip 8 years later

Your age: 14

Giyuu was outside training while you practice with your master, Sanemi. After hours of hard training you went back to giyuu estate. He was now sitting down and cleaning off his sword.

"Dad I'm back from training." Giyuu had adopted you, back when you were a young kid, he grew attached to you, and didn't want you to be alone forever. You sat down next to him and layed your sword down, you got your sword when you were 10, you took the test for becoming a Demon slayer, gyiuu didn't know you took off to do that, it made him worry when you left, butbwhen he saw you come over the hill, he ran to you and hugged you.

The one thing that makes giyuu nervous is that when your sword changed color it went black, giyuu fears that it will mean that you'll die and he'll be along again. Giyuu I'd proud of you though, your almost at hashira level at such a young age. He hopes that maybe you'll take his place when he retires.

Giyuu smiled as he watched you clean off your sword, some times when he sees that scar across your face, he always sees his best friend, but as his child.