Akaza x Fem Demon reader fluff

Author pov

Walking around at night trying to find food was harder then you thought, you became a Demon 2 weeks ago, and it was hard for you to find food, at this point you have grown to weak to even walk, so you layed down and sat against a tree, your stomach growled but you couldn't do anything. You layed there for a good while intill you saw the outline of someone comeing towards you.

Akaza pov

I finished eating and decided to go for a walk, after a few hours I saw another demon, it was just a weak demon, the ones that even the lowest ranks of the demon slayer could kill without even trying, but then I realized it was a girl, she was quite beautiful for a weak demon, I slowly made my way towards her as to not scare her, she looked up to see me, she did move or even say anything. I could tell by looking at her that she hasn't eaten in awhile, she was small and skinny, the shin in her eyes were fading.

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked

".......mhh..." She turned her head away she was to weak to even speak, I picked her up and took her somewhere safer instead of being out in the open where a demon slayer could find her.

Time skip

I found a small house with a young man inside, there looked to be no trace of any other humans living in it besides him. I quickly killed him, then gave his blood to the demon. She slowly began to drink the blood, then once she got her strength back a little she started to eat his flesh. I watched as she tore his body to pieces. I discided to try and talk to her again.

"Oi demon, what's your name?"

She looked up at me, blood running down from her lips, she hesitated but the spoke up.

"I-I'm y/n, y/n l/n. Who are you?"

I'm surprised she didn't know who I was, she must have recently became a demon.

"I'm Akaza, upper moon 3."

"Upper moon 3? What's that?"

"You don't know about the upper and lower moons."

She shook her head, "n-no I-I don't know anything about Demons, I recently became on about 2 weeks ago, so I don't really know much. I have been struggling to get food, which is why you found me earlier."

"I see. Well how about this, you can stick with me intill you understand how to properly be a demon." She looked up at me with a joyful look.

"Okay thank you, Akaza."

I smiled, then wiped the blood from the corner of her lips.

"The sun will be rising soon, we should probably stay here intill night fall."

"Okay." That was all she said, this was gonna be interesting.