Chapter 21

I included an OC.....maybe only for this chapter.....I don't know if I will bring him again 😅

Warning: Lame chapter 😿

2 months passed after that. Everyone is happy with the newly revealed couple. Though Lan Qiren and Lan Wangji kept a poker face all the time but in the end it went well.

Our Wei Wuxian got another award . The troublemakers decided to go on a camp like last time. If you are wondering , the troublemakers are Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Nie Huisang and Wen Ning. Everything is going fine so far with their camping planning.  Until...... The stalker brothers decided to tag alone. Nobody minded though.

They reached the camping site after driving for two hours . It's a famous camping site , Nie Huisang always wanted to come here with his friends and he finally got the chance. There are also other people camping .

They found a spot with nice view and divided their works . Wei Wuxian was helping Lan Wangji to put up the tent suddenly someone called.

"It's really you Wuxian!"

"Mr. Ling ?" Wei Wuxian turned not noticing his boyfriend glaring at the stranger.

"It's been a while right?! Oh, Wen Ning is here too"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Ling" Wen Ning spoke politely.

Others were busy with their works so didn't notice what was going on here.

Wei Wuxian, " Yes good to see you after so long. You didn't come to my last exhibition!"

Lan Wangji was standing there drinking vinegar at how his boyfriend is casually pouting at a Third Wheel!! Finally he got the attention he wanted.

"Ah let me introduce you. Mr Ling , this is Lan Wangji my boyfriend and Lan Zhan, this is Ling Sheng . He is the organizer of my all exhibitions , also he is one of the biggest fan of my painting." He giggled.

" Nice to meet you Mr.Lan" Ling Sheng held out his hand for a handshake which never happened. The sulking boyfriend is still glaring. Wei Wuxian sensed the change in his boyfriend's behavior. So he spoke again,

"This time Mr.Ling worked so hard to make this exhibition perfect but for some work he had to go abroad the day before the exhibition. What a pity!"

"My bad luck !" Mr Ling sighed.

Wei Wuxian and Ling Sheng kept talking about how the exhibition went unknown of the sulker who went back to setting up the tent. Wen Ning who kept glancing at them from the side just sighed at how Wei Wuxian make it worse while trying to fix it.

"Food is ready. Come quick before it gets cold!" Jiang Cheng called out.

Lan Wangji went to his boyfriend wrapping his left hand around wwx's waist overprotectively ,

"Let's go eat."

"Mr.Ling , why don't you join us? I still want to listen about your survey you did  on last week in UK." Said the bummer Wei Wuxian.

"Umm...will it be fine?" Mr.Ling nervously spoke as he finally noticed the death glares.

"Of course it's fine. You are our closest family friend. " Jiang Cheng said coming towards them.

"Okay..then"

The whole lunch time went by talking about the survey. Everyone was enjoying it except the sulker. It turned out that Ling Sheng is not only an organizer of galleries, he also runs so many charity organizations for kids and old people.

(Your author is so busy with exams that she can't write much. But she doesn't want you guys to wait for long so She is trying to finish it quickly. She's gonna put so many time skips 😿)

Their three days trip somehow ended so quickly. For Lan Wangji, time spent by hearing Wei Wuxian praising that Ling Sheng all day long. Like what is so good about him ,huh?! He also can do charity.  He also donates every month . Then how is that Ling Sheng better than him! This was supposed to be their first trip together but it became a trip with Ling Sheng everywhere .

Same thing was going on in Wei Wuxian's mind but with a different  view. He was so excited about his trip with Lan Zhan but Wangji is behaving so weird but he can't figure out why. He decided to talk with him. But he can't see him anywhere.

Wen Ning is talking with Mr. Ling while Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang are messing around. He went towards their car where Lan Xichen is putting their bags inside the car.

"Xichen ge"

"Yes A-Xian?"

"Did you see Lan Zhan? I can't find him anywhere."

" Wangji? Mmmm....Oh I remember. He had a call from his office. He went there to receive it."

Wei Wuxian thanked Lan Xichen and went to the direction Xichen showed. He saw Lan Wangji is standing while talking on phone. Lan Wangji noticed Wuxian and cut the call .

"Lan Zhannn~"  Wei Wuxian jumped on his boyfriend who catched him immediately securing him between his arms. "I was searching for you but I couldn't see you anywhere." He pouted .

" So sorry , I had to receive an important call. There was so much noise so I came here."

" Mmmm it's okay! Lan zhan?"

" Hm?"

" Can I ask you something? "

" You can ask me anything , love."

Wei Wuxian hesitated a little but then spit out everything he had in his mind. Lan Zhan was shocked. He never thought that his jealousy could hurt his love. He felt so guilty.

"Lan Zhan, I don't know if I did something wrong or something else that  made you unhappy. Please tell me about it so that I can get it right. I don't want our relationship to become weak for some silly matters."

Lan Wangji cupped Wei Ying's face and placed a peck on his lips.

" I'm really sorry for making you think like that. You did nothing wrong. It's just my stupid jealousy."

Wei Ying's eyes went wide. "Jealousy? How ? Whom? Why? "

Lan Wangji smiled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"....Ling Sheng" he muttered under his breath but Wei Wuxian was quick to hear it. He stared at his boyfriend for a moment then burst out laughing.

Lan Wangji frowned at the sight. He knows that it was kind of stupid to be jealous on it but not that much to laugh like that right. He tried to defend himself.

"Hey! It's not fair. You kept talking about him or talking with him the whole time when it was supposed to be OUR trip. Obviously I would feel jealous...."

Wei Wuxian still kept laughing , others were also able to hear him laugh. But they didn't pay him attention as they knows him well except Lan Xichen who was a little curious. But when he saw no one is actually interested in that so he also went back to his work.

Wei Wuxian finally got himself together. Wiping the tears from his eyes ,he hold Lan Wangji's hand and dragged him where they can see Ling Sheng and Wen Ning is talking. But those two can't see them.

Wei Wuxian, " What do you think seeing them?"

Lan Wangji was confused why would Wei Ying bring him here .

" They are talking.... Mr. Ling is saying something and Wen Ning is......" ' wait what?! Wen Ning is blushing?! ' then it all become clear to him. He looked at Wei Wuxian who is grinning at him.

" Mr. Ling actually likes Wen Ning. He wanted to confess but you know Wen Ning is so timid so he asked for my help. And I kept praising him for Wen Ning to hear not you . Now do you understand , my jelly boy?!"

'Ooooooooooooooo... That means you are really a stupid Lan Wangji!!! ' Lan Wangji cursed himself in mind . Yes, he started to learn cursing now.

............................................................

I wanted a jealous Wangji , also some of you wanted a partner for our cinnamon roll. So yeah, I killed two birds with one arrow 😁