Chapter 15

My exams will start again from next week 😭😭 I just got a week off and now another round of exams!!! I am trying to update as much as I can. So don't get upset or mad if I don't update for long after this 🤪🤪

Now back to story~

Lan Wangji frowned upon seeing a call from his secretary this early. He was pretty sure he doesn't have any meeting at this time.

"Mr. Lan"

"What's the matter?"

"The factory just called , there is something wrong with the new supplements that we imported from Dubai. They have already finished one-third of all the products , now they are all tampered. "

" Arrange a meeting right now. Everyone should be present there"

" Okay Mr. Lan"

Lan Wangji cut the call in annoyance. This had to be happen now?!! At least let him have his first official date peacefully. He then sent a quick text to his love before heading to his office.

.........................

Wei Ying opened his eyes lazily as the light coming from the window hit him directly, on the other hand his brother SCREAMING for him to come and have breakfast.

He freshened up and went downstairs to the dinning hall .

" Finally cared to have breakfast at 12 pm!" Jiang Cheng mocked.

Wei Ying as usual ignored it and sat eating peacefully. Not exactly peacefully bcz in the background Jiang Cheng is still scolding him. Their parents already went to office and Yanli also went back to her house as Jin Jixuan came back from his business trip .

After finishing breakfast Wei Ying grabbed his phone, looking for any news from his newly made boyfriend . He definitely got a news but not that he expected.

'𝚆𝚎𝚒 𝚈𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.🐰🐰'

"Yeah yeah I know . I should not be a whiny brat but I can't help it okay?! I want to spend time with him. He even gave two bunnies! What? Did he think that I won't be mad if he send those! Those are cute though..... "

Like that Jiang Cheng had to spend his off-day with pouty Wei Ying who kept messing around the room , not stopping in all place. Although Jiang Cheng is used to this but he still can't help but wonder from exactly where does he get all this energy?!

He groaned as he stood up from the couch couldn't bear the scene in front of him .

"I'm stepping out for some time, don't burn the house you idiot!"

"Go go you leave too !! Everyone is leaving me today" Wei Ying sat on the floor puffing his cheeks.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

2 days have passed since that 'irresponsible' Lan Wangji had texted Wei Ying and then vanished into the thin air. The first day went by sulking and the second day he couldn't sulk bcz he had to work.

Last night at dinner table, their parents were talking about their works , he is not really interested but something caught his attention. He heard them talking about the rumor that Lan Corporation is having serious problems on their coming products. Many are suspecting that it's not only a rumor but the Lans are expert in hiding their things.

And then the rest of the night spent by thinking about how inconsiderate he was mad mouthing Lan Zhan when he was working his ass off for his company.

On the third day his patience broke and he started his mission. Mission to find his missing boyfriend . It was not hard to find the address of Lan Company, you can just search in Baidu .( Search engine in China)

Now he is standing in front of the bid tall building like a lost puppy. He did accomplished half of his mission by coming here but now what? Where can he find Lan Zhan in this wonderland?!

He asked a passers byt who looked like a employee there about the direction. That man showed him the way to the reception. He went straight there stealing some glaces around to see if he can see Lan Zhan by coincidence.

"How can I help you sir?"

He startled as the lady on the reception suddenly spoke.

"Uh..oh.. yeah...I-I want to meet Lan Zha-Wangji. Lan Wangji"

" Okay. Do you have an appointment?"

" Umm...no?"

" Sorry sir. But you can't meet him without appointment. Also Mr. Lan is so busy now, he is not meeting with anyone for now"

" Oh , thank you" Wei Ying's face become gloomy. Before he could declare his mission as failed someone called his name.

" Wei Wuxian? "

MemoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara