Chapter 13 : First Date 2

The entire ride was silent. None of them had the gut to start a conversation. Lan Wangji parked the car in front of a restaurant which he found as a good place for date on online.

They took a sit by the big screen window from where they can see the almost dark outside. They placed their order as they wanted , mostly as Wei Ying's favorite. Then Wei Ying started chatting about random things , can't bear the silence anymore.

...........

"What are you thinking about?" Wei Wuxian asked, interrupting Lan Wangji's thoughts of how cute his boyfriend was when he was rambling on about a cartoon he had begun to watch and which he was adamant to get Lan Wangji to watch with him.

"Oh, just admiring your incredible beauty, my darling." Lan Wangji said, Wei Wuxian immediately flushing bright pink at his words, a giggle escaping him.

"Can you please remind me before you say something like this? " Wwx said shyly.

"Mmmmnnnn.... No " Lan Wangji said with a flirting voice. ( A/N:Unbelievable I know 👁️👄👁️)

Wei Wuxian has been a flirt his whole life. But this is the first time someone flirted with him. He was so embarrassed , his face started burning up.

Lan Wangji didn't even try to hide his smile at the cutie in front of him. He decided to let his all emotions come out when he is together with his love. He won't hide anything from him.

"Do you like exhibitions?"

Wei Wuxian was trying to cover his red face with his both hands. He looked up at Lan Zhan at the sudden question.

"Why do you ask?"

"Uh..no I just...the place I picked you up , it's a famous place for exhibitions. So I thought..." Wei Wuxian laughed as Lan Zhan suddenly got nervous .

" Oh ! Yes I love exhibitions. But I was not there to see exhibition."

"Then?"

"Umm... actually I am going to held an exhibition there"

"Really? I mean you are an artist?" Lan Wangji knew he was an artist, he also knew that he was famous but didn't know he is that famous. That place is really a big deal, not everyone can book that place.

Wei Wuxian was a little shy at first talking about himself but seeing Lan Wangji's cute confused face ,he giggled.

"Yes. Actually...' he came a little forward and whispered ' Do you know the artist Xiao Zhan? "

" The one who got an award as the best this year? " Lan Wangji normally doesn't care about this things but this news had created a big chaos for many days as Xiao Zhan is the youngest talent . Almost everyone knows about this boy.

"Yes . Actually it's me" He is still Whispering.

Lan Wangji looked at him like his eyes gonna pop out of it's socket.

"You see, I don't really like publicity so I don't expose my real identity. But since we are datin- I mean you are hitting on me , I didn't want to keep secret from you" Wei Wuxian said .

Lan Wangji's lips formed a smile as he heard him. Looks like he has more than 50% chance of winning him.

"I'm happy that you trust me"

"Yeah..I mean you look like a decent guy..so.." wwx replied scratching the back of his neck. " I talked so many things about myself, now you also say something?"

"Yes sorry. I am work in my family's business. CEO of china's branch. "

"You are a CEO ? Like those bossy male leads on Mangas?!"

Lan Wangji never liked to stay in his boring office , signing files all day but right now watching the shining stars coming from wwx's eyes he felt relieved that he didn't reject his father when he asked him to take over their family business. Although he doesn't know what is Manga .

"Um, yes something like that"

Then again Wei Wuxian started rambling about his fantasy of those bossy CEO or president characters and it didn't end even when their food arrived.

Lan Wangji maintained his house rules , not talking while eating just kept listening what wwx is saying and saying 'mn' sometimes to let him know that he is listening. 'Mn' does not count as talking , right? He didn't broke any rules .

Wei Ying already got used to Lan Wangji's small talks, and he is happy as long as the other is listening to him.

Time skipp

They came out ,was about to go to the parking area but Suddenly the weather acted up, changing with barely any warning, and since it's already dark, the dark grey sky from rain heavy clouds is barely noticeable. It happened so quick, Lan Wangji hadn't realized the clouds had appeared and started pouring heavily.

'Why did the rain always have to come at the worst times?' He thought with annoyance.

Within seconds raindrops were falling all around them, big drops that there just seemed to become more and more off.

Wei Wuxian giggled, Lan Wangji looked at him just a little confused. His love wasn't running for cover from the rain, he didn't seem upset about his quickly dampening hair and clothes, he didn't seem to think that their date was ruined.

"I love rain!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed, reaching his free hand up towards the sky, laughing as cool raindrops hit his face.

"You- you do?" Lan Wangji asked, slightly dumbfounded at the others positivity.

"Yeah! Isn't it just beautiful? And the sound is just so calming and it makes the world smell fresh and clean. You can jump in puddles and there's lots of fun mud and you can dance in the rain and afterwards when you're cold and wet you go inside and change into cozy clothes and listen to the pitter-patter of the rain and drink something warm and cuddle while watching movies. Rain is great, outside or inside!" Wei Wuxian rambled, delighted despite how rain was dripping from his hair and starting to soak his clothes.

Lan Wangji looked around the place, starting to see what Wei Ying was talking about. He pulled Wei Ying in closer, placing a hand on his waist.

"Well then, may I have this dance?"