Chapter 11

Shadow POV

I woke up to find I was tucked into my bed with the egg. Guess mother wasn't lying when he said I can keep them. I slowly sat up, and found that I had a headache.i looked beside my bed and saw a glass of water with a note. I drank the water then decided to read the note.

Shadow

Meet me in my office once you wake up. You can bring your egg if you wish.

-Mother

I reached over to my egg and picked them up. They wanted more magic so I fed them my magic as I made my way towards Mother's Study. I looked outside and it was actually kinda dark outside. What time was it? I used one of my tendrils to check the time on my phone and it read 5:47am. I put my phone back and continued to Mother's Study.

I reached the study and went to knock but I kinda froze. What if Mother decided that he's furious with me? What if he decides that I can't keep my egg any more? I stared at the door, willing myself to knock. The sooner this starts the sooner it will be over, right? I gave a side and gave a tiny knock.

"Come in, Shadow" I kinda winced. There was amusement in Mothers tone so I guess that's a good sign. I opened the door with my tendrils and shuffled in. I felt like a child who got caught doing something they know was wrong- wait, I am that child. "Come sit, Shadow." I sat on the chair and stared at my egg, who I was still feeding magic too.

Mother sighed, I winced. "Shadow, do you know why your here?" ".... Because I broke a rule, or 2...." "Yes, now what rule or rules did you break?" ".... All three...." "And how did you break them?" "I left the mansion when it wasn't for my garden.... I didn't go to bed at 9:00pm because of it and I broke your 3rd rule once I broke the first...."

3rd POV

Nightmare carefully hid his smile from Shadow, who was still looking at her egg. Nightmare could feel the fear from her, however he also felt shame as well, shame for breaking his rules. The plan was working nicely. Sometimes he hated how he couldn't control Shadow like he could with the others, but that just made Shadow his favorite toy to play with.

He felt pride when he realized that she mentioned that she broke all 3 rules. He was breaking her, slowly but surely he was breaking her. He also decided to use this chance to punish her more severely since she admitted to breaking all 3 rules. He needed his fun after all, and he loved playing with this particular toy.

Shadow

I stared at my egg, who I need to name. I was waiting to hear what my punishment would be, hopefully nothing too bad. "Well firstly, you are to not talk with anyone but your teacher or I for a month, I will notify the others. Secondly, you are to be confined to your room for the month. I will have someone take care of your garden. I will be taking your phone as well, and will give it back once the month is up. I will also be forcing you to kill for the first time once your punishment is over."

I froze,'what?' I- I didn't want to hurt anyone! "It is non negotiable. Do you understand?" I silently nodded. "I said, do you understand, Shadow?" "... Yes, Mother." "Good girl. Now hand over your phone. Your teacher or I will bring your food for you and you will study in your room" I used my tendrils to hand over my phone. There was no use in fighting it anyways. "You are dismissed"

I didn't bother saying bye and practically ran to my room with my egg. I sat on my bed with my egg, feeding them all the magic they wanted. I hated this. I don't like being confined to my room! It's why I like going out to my garden or the library so much! I sighed and layed back down with my egg. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep, it wasn't even 6:00am after all.

3rd POV

As soon as the door shut behind Shadow Nightmare let his smile come across his face. He truly loved the taste of Shadows emotions. He couldn't wait for what was sure to come after he forced her into having her first kill. Such a shame that Papyrus was a ghost, or he would have her kill him as a first kill.

Once the punishment is over, he would be sticking her with a guard as well. Not one of his men, but a Shadow Papyri. He wanted to know every little thing about her that he didn't already know. Plus he could take Garden privileges after this is over, making her need permission to go to her garden. Eventually he wanted to confine her to her room unless he needed her, like an obedient pet of sorts.

Nightmare knew that she didn't like her room. She isn't supposed to. If she wanted to do something or go somewhere she enjoyed she would need to ask him. He thrived on the fact that he would basically be her master, her GOD! Yes, she is forced to call him Mother, but it only helps him in the end.

After all, after Papyrus made that little potion he looked more deeply into it, and the effects are starting to come in strong now that her magic is fully ingrained into her new body. The side effects? Shadow will start looking for more recognition, wanting to make her parents proud. Wanting her parents attention. Shadow will start rationalizing how her parents treat her.

Nightmare knows for a fact that Papyrus and the others don't know about this. If Papyrus knew, there would be no doubt that he would try to take his toy away. He really needed a way to kill Papyrus, or make it so that Shadow can't see or hear him. That way there was no way he could take his toy away. Nightmare just needed a plan.

Here is chapter 11. You can start to see Nightmares lack of sanity and just what he sees Shadow as. A particularly fun Toy to play with. What are your thoughts?