Chapter 6

Kage POV

I woke up, wait- woke up? I sat up and looked around the room. Nobody is there, then I spot a mirror in the corner of the room and see, a skeleton? Wait- that's me isn't it? I walked over and took a closer look at my new self. I was a mostly black Skeleton, with some white, and I had tenticals like Mother did- wait. 'Mother?' Where the fuck did that come from? Ni- Mother, fuck, shit, damnit. Is this a side effect of the potion? I'm going to kill Papy.

I don't want to call Ni- him 'Mother'. He's not fit to be a parent damnit! Then I was hit in the fact. What the fuck? It was one of my new tenticals. It didn't hurt, but still. Wait, do I still have my shadows?!?! I tried to summon my shadows, thank GOD it worked. I kept my shadows. Then I noticed a bracelet on me? I took a closer look at it and it was a suppressor and had a tracker on it.

Of course it has a fucking tracker. I wasn't too upset with the suppression part, yet, since I was overwhelmed when I first 'transformed'. I bet Mother loved the negativity I was no doubt outputting. Wait- I called him Mother again, FUCK! Wonder if Dad- what. Dad? Why am I calling Du-Dad dad? Does Papy know about this? I don't care what Dad says, I'm Killing Papy. Or Mabey trap his soul... Then I'm hit with my tenticals again. Damnit. I need to learn to control the damned things. My anger and annoyance were going through the roof.

Then I felt Mother appear being me, but I was to busy fighting with the damn tenticals. By the time I managed to get the damn things under control Mother, wasn't happy. What? Its not like it my fault you decided to force me to drink a potion. Witch ended up making me a... Real skeleton ... Shit. Does this mean I owe Mother now? Whyyyyyyyyy.

Nope, not gonna think about that. I was then lifted up by Mother, who was using his tentical, and we teleported somewhere in the AU. No-one was around, were they gonna kill me now? He didn't seem to be in a murderous mood, so probably not? So what does he want? "Because you have just gained a new body, we will be comming here everyday to train, so you can get used to your new body." Oh....

"Until you have enough control that you won't lash out, you will only be seeing me, as you will kill the others with your lack of control over anything but your shadows. Your duties were given to another Shadow Papyri and your garden will be taken care of by the others until you have control" of course. My tenticals lashed out at the things around me, damnit. I have a feeling it's gonna take a while....

Time Skip 1 month later

It's been a month of pure hell. However the training was effective, so I'll give Mother that. Mother also found out about the... Side effects of the potion. He seemed to take it in stride, I'm sensing emotional and mental manipulation in my future. I got control over the stupid tenticals, mostly. The bracelet was switched out with a necklace. The necklace is controlled by mother of course, it has a tracker and seals all of my powers if my mother wants it too.

On another note, remember when I said my mother was more likely to rename me rather then call me Kage? I was right. Mother named me Shadow, just to spite Papyrus. I felt Papyrus's righteous fury when Mother informed them of the name he had given me. True to Mother's words, I haven't seen anyone other then him until I gain more control. I feel like he's trying to make me develop stalkholm syndrome or something.

3rd POV

Unknown to Shadow, their last thought wasn't off by much. Nightmare wanted to eventually make Shadow completely depend on him. Shadow was actually incredible strong and had great promise of becomming a spy for him. Nightmare, after some careful consideration, decided to act like a 'Mother' for Shadow, if only to keep Shadow from trying to run away. After all, all King's needed heirs did they not?

It would take years, and alot of patients, but Nightmare was confident that he would be able to break Shadows rebellious attitude. All he would need to do is lock Shadow away from the world, from outside even. If they were good, they could have their garden and talk with the others, if they were bad then the get punished. Mabey if they were really well behaved then they would get compliments.

All in all Nightmare would have to play the long game, and start slowly. Slowly taking away freedom from going outside, slowly taking away privileges. Nightmare was sure this isn't what Papyrus had in mind, but he was gonna take advantage of it. The necklace would help when they got rebellious, because he adding a shocking feature into it, litterly. If they didn't listen then they got a shock.

Now Nightmare knew that Shadow didn't like him all that much and thought that he was a terrible person. But given time and conditioning he would change that. Worse comes down to worse then he would put Memory blocks. The potion that Papyrus made was a blessing in disguise, on-top of that, since the potion made Nightmare Shadows mother, it would be that much harder for Shadow to go against him or throw off his magic.

But for now he had to start small, like teaching his heir how to control their tendrils. Keeping them away from people in the process, witch would eventually help with their goal. They haven't checked Shadow yet, however they will do so once shadow fell asleep tonight, he needed to plan after all.

As for 'Nightmares Idiots' as Shadow liked to call them, they knew a few things about Nightmares plan and couldn't help but to feel sympathetic to Shadow. Papy was regretting ever trying to make the stupid potion. Dust was worried about his friend, now child? Cross felt some sort of kinship with them, he went through something like what Nightmare was planning but with Gaster, it was why he ended up killing everyone. Error, Horror and Dust were sympathetic as well, Nightmare was gonna brake them one way or another unless they ended up somehow escaping. The idiots could only hope that you would stay strong.

Hey! This is Chapter 6 and well... It's taken a darker turn I didn't expect it to. Thoughts? Ideas? Let me know!