🟣 ~ Nine ~ 🟣

I had walked for a total of thirty minutes when my phone broke. All because of a dog! When it jumped up on me my phone dropped. It shattered everywhere. Not to mention the dog with it's muddy paws ruined my clothes. I couldn't even figure out were the heck I was! Maybe I should have just stuck around Z for a bit longer.

I have no idea where I am. My phone's broken and I'm covered in muddy dog prints. Not to mention the ball of swirling emotions inside of me.

I took a deep breath and decided to pick a random direction and walk. The sun had started to set when I put my pride away and asked for directions. The chill dude pointed me to the correct place. I walked my way there.

It was dark by the time I passed the Daisy Mart. My feet hurt terribly. But the good thing is that I know were I am now.

I pushed open the door. Instantly I was blasted with air conditioning causing me to shiver. I found myself walking to the drinks section. I grabbed a soda and walked my way up to the cashier. It was Devon, like always. Once he rung me up I left sipping my drink.

On my walk home I came across a group of people. At first I thought they were gonna ignore me until I heard one whisper. "Guys! That's Aaron Z's Scandal!" I gritted my jaw.

They ended up approaching me. Trying to get me to answer really inappropriate questions. Like what Z smells like, if he's a good kisser and even if he secretly had height surgery. All of wich I ignored. They didn't like that.

And soon the questions turned into nasty insults. I once again just ignored them.

I'm pretty sure it was around Eight o'clock when I got home. I had ditched my shoes half way home. They just hurt my feet way to much. I was sweaty, covered in mud and tired.

Both my parents where sitting at the dinning room table when I came in.

"How was it?" My father pipped up.

My only response was a loud sigh and a goodnight. I took a long hot shower were I cried. The second I laid down in my bed I fell asleep.

I awoke to the smell of breakfast. Specifically waffles, it was good. During breakfast I spilt the beans to my mom. What the event was, that I left, broke my phone, and even was covered in mud.

I didn't really do much the next couple days. Just go about my regular stuff. School and hang out with the girls. I got a new phone. And at least three times a day it rung. Each and every time it was Aaron.

I ignored him, if I really had to talk to him I would have someone else do it for me. That never came up though. If he wanted to treat me a certain way I was gonna give him what I received.

I was hanging out with Miriam at the Daisy Mart. We were sent here basically to get candy for the movie night we were having.

"Ohhhh we should get some Skittles!" She said excitedly. I nodded along.

We piled snacks onto the counter and checked out. I was about to grab the bag when a hand latched around it before mine. I froze, slowly I turned around to see Z'Bear.

"I'll carry this for you." He said softly. His eyes lingered a bit on Devon.

I didn't say anything except stare at him. Subconsciously fisting and unfisting my own hands.

Miriam smiled at him and basically said he could just follow us then. Great Miriam throw me under the bus why don't you!

The walk there was painfully tense. And when we made it up the door Miriam practically ran her way through the door gripping the bag in her hand.

We stood there in silence for a little bit.

"I'm very sorry." Came Z's voice again.

I chewed on my lip feeling nervous. I wanted to yell at him. He started to speak again.

"I'm very sorry for the way I acted and treated you. It's not like me at all, I've be very stressed. And that's not an excuse. I should have communicated better. I feel horrible. Sometimes I forget that you know who I actually am. Not just the person in front of the camera. So it's hard for me to act a certain way towards you in front of everyone." He grabbed both my hands and held them while talking. And as he ended his speech he pulled me into a tight hug.

I couldn't help it. I forgave him, he was to sincere for me not to. So I wrapped my arms around him and apologized myself for ignoring him.

We stood there for awhile. His chin resting on my head as we hugged. I could hear his heart, it made mine beat faster. His breath gently carded through my hair.

Eventually we had to pull away though. And when we did he planted a soft kiss on my nose. I was shocked, and disappointed that it wasn't a proper kiss. But I'll take what I can get.

He must've noticed my frown though, because he followed up by pressing his lips against mine. It made my heart race.

This was a kiss I've never experienced before. Take it I've never really kissed before. This one was hot and heated. Definitely mad my legs turn to jelly. My hands gripped his shirt as the need for air strengthened. He pulled back with a tongue swipe across my lips.

A loud gaspee breath pushed past my lips. I stared up at him like a deer in headlights. He quickly pecked my lips pulling out my bottom lip again uttering a quick goodbye.

I found myself standing there like a absolute idiot still staring were he stood after he left. My face was on fire!

I walked back inside to see four pairs of eyes staring at me.

(A/N) If there is any spelling mistakes or anything like that please let me know! It's very important! Please Star and Comment, it really help's my motivation! Also I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can!

Words - 1069
Reads - 100+

🟣💜🟣