🟣 ~ Four ~ 🟣

I pressed my hand close to my chest. I was trying so hard to keep my heart under control!

Some random dude had lead us to the back room area. We stood in a long hallway. A few other people must have gotten backstage passes to. A few of them kinda lingered around. Taking pictures of everything.

"This is it." I whispered for no reason. The whole group silently nodded.

My eyes were red from all the crying and I'm sure I didn't look that good. I subconsciously fixed my hair. I wanted to make a good impression.

Soon the guy who lead us in the back knocked on a door a bit to the right. On it read 4Crew. We all shuffled towards him.

The door swung open showcasing Robaire in the entryway. We were ushered into the room from the weird dude. It was nice and big, just a basic living room set up. A huge basket full of treats filled the coffee table.

The whole entire 4Town group sat all around the couches. Everyone who got backstage passes ignored the man who led us here. The huge group of fans ran up to the boys immediately.

Voices overlapped each other's. Plenty asking for autographs and pictures. My eyes searched for Z'Bear. I hoped he could sign my jersey.

I couldn't seem to push myself through the extra people in front of me to get to him though.

So I decided to settle for the other boys. It should clear out in a bit.

We went through the basic practices. Asking for pictures, autographs and a few questions.

Finally my eyes landed on Aaron Z when I was done. He was off a ways grabbing a chocolate milk from the mini fridge.

I shuffled over feeling my heart beating against my chest. When I reached him I was just kinda standing like a creep behind him. I needed to say something.

I was to late. He turned around and flinched backwards caught of guard.

"So sorry!" I quickly said trying to cover my butt. I placed my hands over my mouth just in case I say something stupid.

"No worries." He said in a pretty chill voice. My face heated up.

"Could you sign my jersey?" I squeaked out. Pretty sure my voice cracked to. He nodded and my heart valuated out of my throat.

He pulled out a sharpie from his pocket and began to sign my jersey. He was so close to!

He smelt strangely of a camp fire mixed with cinnamon. I didn't even bother looking at the newly signed jersey. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"I'm your biggest fan!" I blurted out. "I always watch your basketball games to! Your so amazing!" I mentally slapped myself for being so cringe right now.

"Thanks, that means alot to me actually." He mumbled out rubbing the back off his neck, slightly embarrassed.

"Do you play to them?" He said gesturing to my outfit. I nodded furiously.

"Ever since I was Eight!" I said proudly.

"That's great! Maybe we can play against each other?" His voice popped up more ecstatically.

I nodded once again.

"Is now ok?" He questioned hesitantly. My jaw dropped and all I could do was breath out a yes.

He smiled charmingly at me. I followed him all the way to a door that said gym in red letters. When we passed through them the ground changed to a basketball court. This was were they filmed State Championship basketball games! I couldn't believe I was inside it. I was gonna play on the same court as the big ones!

I was nervous. What if I fall and make a fool out of myself.

As he went to grab a basketball I took a deep breath. I just need to have fun I told myself.

At first I was tense and couldn't do anything right. And it became painfully noticeable that I was awkward. But after the first lose I loosened up for the second.

I totally forgot that I was playing against my idol. In my mind he changed to just another person that I had to beat. Only then did I start scouring.

It was fun! We were running around like crazy. Both of us breathing hard and putting in our all.

Until I tripped over his foot on accident. I crashed into the ground my nose hitting hard against the floor. When I sat up I couldn't feel it.

"Oh my God! Are you ok? Your bleeding!" Aaron's voice came through my ears. I squinted at him. Of course I was fine. My fingers brushed against my nose, when they pulled away they were covered in blood.

"I'll be right back! I'm gonna get you some tissues." He said while running off.

When he came back I had tried stopping it from bleeding with my hands but that didn't work. Blood covered some of the floor now. He placed the tissues over my nose. It was awkward, and not like the love scenes you see in the movies.

No, this was bloody and ruined our game.

"Sorry." He said laughing slightly trying to clear the weird atmosphere. In return a huge smile formed over my lips. 

"It's cool! Who else can say there idol gave them a bloody nose!" I laughed out. My voice was nasally and added to the humor even more.

We both bursted out laughing.

"I don't think we'll be able to complete our game." I said once we settled down.

"Toronto's our last stop on World Tour. We'll be here for a while. I'm sure we can finish it sometime. Presumably we see each other again." He murmed out, wipeing his now bloody hands over his basketball jersey.

I nodded feeling giddy.

Soon the night ended and I couldn't get the butterflies to stop.

When everyone pilled into the van I was interrogated. Questions ranging from my bloody nose to the basketball games with Z'Bear.

I to also got to interrogate plenty of my friends.

Every single one of us had stories to share. How the concert was in our eyes and how we were still buzzing.

That night we all had a sleepover at my house. We ordered some Pizza Pop's and  screamed about the concert and it's events all night.

(A/N) If there is any spelling mistakes or anything like that please let me know! It's very important! Please Star and Comment, it really help's my motivation! Also I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can!

Words - 1097
Reads - 100+

🟣💜🟣