🟣 ~ Eight ~ 🟣

It's been a whole week since the news incident. And things have not calmed down at all. First was the never ending News articles. And then the fans. Turns out there's a lot of crazy ones who will edit the picture.

And about three days after the incident the new photo was released. A new photo that was unblurred and clearly showed who I was. After that the game started.

Somehow they got my address. There was constant paparazzi at my door. Whenever I'd go to school kids were constantly bothering. I couldn't go home without something like questions or cameras pointed in my face.

I hated it. Absolutely hated it. If this was what Z'Bear had to deal with on daily basis I'd cry for him. And the worst part was after that call from Aaron he never once reached out, and when I tried he ignored it.

It hurt my heart. It made my stomach turn with those snakes again. And I spent alot of my time crying at night.

The group and I spent alot of time together. They to also got there time in the spotlight of fame. They helped me through alot of my tough feelings that would have eaten me up inside.

But once Sunday rolled around my phone woke me with ringing. I instantly snatched it up once I saw the caller ID. It was Z.

"Hello." I grumbled.

"We'll be there at Three. Be ready." A deep voice said. It clearly wasn't Z's.

"Ok." I murmured back.

When Three rolled around a man in a black suit showed up. A fancy bag in his hand. He practically shoved it into my arms and told me to get dressed. I did as he said.

When I opened the bag I was introduced to a fancy navy blue suit.

With some trial and error I managed to look a bit professional. But it didn't sit right with me. When I exited the bathroom I was ushered immediately to a black limousine in front of my house.

I had told my parents about the call. And they said I should go. So here I am, being shoved into a limousine. In a limousine with Aaron Z. I ground my teeth practically being made to sit next to him.

I was angry. So gosh dang angry. He just straight up ignored me the whole week. Not to mention the only time he attempted to communicate he had someone else do it!

He looked at me with a wide smile.

"Hey! How have you been?" Aaron Z said excitedly.

It was hard to do what I was about to do. I ignored him, purposely looking in the other direction as him. Not even saying one word to him.

He opened his mouth to say something else but decided against it. Instead he just rubbed his thighs in a nervous tick.

I was nervous. What were we even doing. Gosh maybe I shouldn't have ignored him. Should I ask him? No! Be strong Tyler! Who cares what we're doing let's just get this over with.

We drove for awhile in silence. And then the limousine pulled up to the curb.

"Get ready." Bear told me as the door opened.

The sun had just started to set casting a sunny glare in my eyes. Bear got out pulling me with him. Both our feet landed on a red carpet. Holy crap! We're on the red carpet. His arm looped around my waist and before I knew it flashes were shining in our eyes.

Question were being screamed at us. We began to walk. The more we walked down the carpet the more aware I was to what Bear was saying about us.

"Yes where dating."

"No comment"

"This is Tyler!"

"I'm don't care that he's a guy."

"Yes, that was us in the basketball court."

My breath caught on every answer. He was acting like we were dating! Were we? Awe that's be so cute! No! I'm supposed to be angry at him!

I huffed angrily once we managed to get inside the building. I was so done with this stuff. I didn't wanna deal with him right now. And that hurt.

I was dragged around like a lapdog. Being showed off like cattle. We met so many famous people. People that Aaron seemed to already know.

Somehow we managed to weave our way into the 4Town group. That was practically a life saver. Cause now it wasn't so much about me. Instead they occupied there time with actual conversation.

Eventually we had to split from them though and find a place to sit. Once we did I decided it was time for me to speak. But not to Z. I spot to the neighbors at the same table as us.

I had managed to have a semi decent conversation. Until some other guys showed up and kept interrupting me. He was constantly talking over me. And that made me mad. So mad that I in fact stood up and looked for the nearest bathroom.

Once I found it I stomped into the farthest stall. I sat there for a little bit but couldn't help the extreme amounts of anger I felt. Not just at that random guy but also Aaron!

How could he do this? What was his problem? He didn't even try and talk to me! He just showed me off! I don't want this! I don't wanna be here right now. I don't want to be part of his world if I have to act a certain way.

I didn't even no what the heck was going on till it happened. My jaw quivered with anger. I found my self crying big fat angry tears. I needed to leave.

That's exactly what I did. I left.

(A/N) If there is any spelling mistakes or anything like that please let me know! It's very important! Please Star and Comment, it really help's my motivation! Also I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can!

Words - 1013
Reads - 100+

🟣💜🟣