26

The first week was, well, honestly horrible. I was crying every day. It hard, it is. Especially for a first time mom. Timothée is a major help, but it's still a lot. I feel like he's always attached to me in some way. Sleeping or eating. We're trying to do bottles to from all of the breast milk i have frozen in our fridge.

Beau has been sleeping in our room because ofc he's a newborn. He cries not as much as i thought but when he does it takes awhile to calm him down. He loves me. But it still takes awhile to calm him down. Timothée stays up with me as much as he can. I make him go to sleep some times but he refuses to sleep unless im sleeping.

"Timothée can you hurry please? He's crying harder." I ask Timothée. I walked down the stairs carefully with Beau in my arms. I pat his back softly as i walk. Beau was crying at the top of his lungs. He had never cried this loud.

"I know honey, im hurrying. This one is just really frozen." Timothée said from the kitchen. He was running a bag of breast milk under some hot water so it could thaw. I walk in to the kitchen.

"I don't get why you need to do a bottle. You know i can just pop out a boob right." I say grabbing a bottle. Timothée sighs.

"I know, i just don't want you to do it all of the time you know. It's already been stressful for you. I don't want you to be even more stressed." Timothée explained. He opened the bag and poured it into the bottle. I twisted the top on tightly. "let me do it." Timothée said. I carefully handed Beau to him. He put the bottle in his mouth. Beau calmed down instantly. He must've been really hungry.

I yawned and stretched. I bent down to touch my toes. I felt timothée smack my butt. "Hey!" I yelp softly. I stand up and see him smirking. I glare at him. "five more weeks. Five," I whisper. "After, you can do what ever you want." I give him a kiss on the cheek.

Then Beau starts to cough. Timothée takes the bottle away immediately. He pulls Beau up to his shoulder and starts to pat his back. I look at Beaus face for any signs of choking. "He's all good." I say. Timothée nods and continued to burp him. I start to walk away because im tired.

"Where are you going?" Timothée asked. I look back at him.

"Im going to sleep. You're putting him back down." I tell him. I walk back upstairs. This might be the best night of sleep i get in the next few months.