07

3rd Person
—————————————————————————————-

the music played softly throughout the venue. People stood up as the bride was getting ready to walk down the aisle. Timothée stood impatiently at the alter. He couldn't stand still. He was so excited to see Jada walk down the aisle in her beautiful dress. Julia walked down the aisle with her basket of flower petals. She skipped and danced down the aisle. Timothée chuckled softly at her. Soon came the Bridesmaids and groomsmen. Some were partners, some were friends.

Soon it was Jadas turn. She was nervous. She almost broke her bouquet because of the amount of times she has played with it. Her father was going to walk her down the aisle. As soon as he saw his daughter he broke down in tears. Jada almost did too. She never really thought she would get married. She always thought she would be single. To be honest, she never thought she would be with Timothée.

Jada linked her arm with her dad. She held her bouquet firmly as it was her turn. Her and Her father walked slowly. But not like a snail.

As soon as she turned the corner people were shocked. There wasn't that much people there. Just some friends and family. Jada looked at the crowd but then looked at Timothée. He had tears in his eyes and the biggest smile on his face. Jada smiled at him. Once she reached the alter, Timothée grabbed her hand ands helped her up the tiny steps. He planted a kiss on her hand before the priest started to speak.

"You may be seated." He started. Everyone took a seat. Jada and Timothée made and kept eye contact.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Timothée Hal Chalamet and Jada Elizabeth Macintosh an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one," The Priest said look at his book. He turned a page. "Now i believe the couple has written their own vows." The priest reminds Jada. She looked down.

"Did you not?" Timothée asks. Jada nods with guilt. She had completely forgot about the vows.

"I uhh, i forgot." She mumbled. "Im sorry." She says.

The priest looks at Timothée. "Timothée?" He asks. Timothée sighs trying to remember his vows. He lets out a breath.

"I forgot too." He says making the guests chuckles. The priest sighs.

"Okay well, Before we continue do we have any objections, or may you forever hold your peace." It was dead silent.

"I have to go potty." Says Julia from one of the chairs. Everyone laughs. Even the Priest.

"Do we have the rings?" He asks looking around. A little boy comes up with rings on a silk pillow. He was all dressed up in a little suit. Jada was surprised he didn't swallow them. They each grab each other's rings. "Jada, repeat after me." The Priest says.

"I Jada Elizabeth Macintosh give you, Timothée Hal Chalamet, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Jada repeats. She slid the ring on his finger.

"Now you Timothée, repeat after me."

"I Timothée Hal Chalamet give you, Jada Elizabeth Macintosh, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Timothée says. He slides the ring on Jadas finger shakily. He missed her finger the first time.

"Now, Do you Timothée Hal Chalamet take the, Jada Elizabeth Macintosh to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Jada Elizabeth Macintosh take the Timothée Hal Chalamet to be your husband?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the Priest finished. Timothée did waste a second to kiss Jada. As soon as The Priest said "bride" He kissed her. It was such a passionate kiss filled with love. People cheered and clapped, some cried. It was such a magical moment.

They pulled away from each other smiling. Timothée grabbed her hand to lead her down the aisle. Jada grabbed her bouquet and end of her dress and let Timothée lead her down the aisle as people continued to cheer.

Timothée's pov
—————————————————————————————

She looked absolutely beautiful. The way her dress her dress fit her perfectly. The makeup that was on her face looked so natural. I could never look away from her. I just wanted to kiss and hold her tightly now that she is my wife. As soon as we were at the end of the aisle i lead her a room where we could just chill until we had to take pictures. It was a nice little area with a couch and some food drinks.

"So Mrs. Chalamet what would you like to do while we wait?" I ask her sitting down on the couch. Jada sits down next to me.

"Maybe check my blood sugar." She says making me laugh a little bit.

I get up and walk over to the fridge to see if there is any juice for her. I grab a Coke for her and me. I look back at her and see her with a finger stick.

"Here let me do that for you." I offer taking it from her. I don't want any blood on her dress. She flinches a little bit as the needle pierces her skin. I quickly wipe the blood off her finger and wipe it on a napkin. I clean up the cut with the alcohol wipes and put a little band-aid on it.

"Thank you." She says with a smile. God her smile is so pretty.

"I'll be doing this everyday for the rest of my life." I say making Jada giggle.

"Even if you're in a different country?" She asks. I nod. She giggles again. I didn't even check the finger stick.

I open the can of coke and hand it to her. She takes a sip of it.

"I don't think i told you that you look absolutely beautiful." I say making her blush. I smile at her.

"I don't think i told you that you look so handsome." She says back.

I grab her hand and hold it. I give her hand a kiss.

"Can we dance?" She asks softly, hiding her face behind the can. I smile at her shyness and nod. I help her up off the couch.

"Music or no music?" I ask her looking for one of our phones. I know they put them in here somewhere. I see Jada grab our phones off a table. I see her prop up her phone. "Are you going to record?" I ask.

"yeah. This is a cute moment." Jada says going onto my phone. She played "All i ask" By Adele. I don't know why she would play this song it's kinda sad.I brush it off as she starts to record. I grab her waist gently. She grabs one of my hands and wraps her other around my neck. We start to sway back and forth to the music slowly.