Shadow

Drake cried so hard. Joseph picked some wounds that needn't be picked. Siren was by his side quickly. She liked him, I could tell. I also knew she was a liar, I heard most of the conversation she either was actually being threatened, but it seemed more like she was friends with the king.

He wasn't trying to kill her, he was her master. She was a spirit hiding behind the skin of a demon. It made me wonder if she really looked like that or if it was all just an act. It was a shame though, in the short time together I grew rather fond of her. Stella's hand grabbed my hand and she pulled me away from the ocean of sadness.

I liked Stella, I want to be with her forever. We sat on the couch together, I bundled up under her arm, it was rather cozy. I knew that eventually I would fall asleep, I wasn't wrong. Eventually I woke up, but I was in a bed. I sit up yawning and look around the dark room.

It was so empty, I stood up and walked towards the window. I look out the window and I see the war has yet once again began. Shadows were in the distance. I walk down the stairs and see Stella and Raven laying in one huge mass on the couch. A slight ticking appeared and my attention tore from the couple towards the door.

I tip toe to the door and pull it open, the smell of death filled my nostrils, but I ignored it, I just followed the ticking. I found myself in the rose beds. A girl was sitting in the rose beds. She looked younger then me. I step towards her cautiously.

The girl turns, her brown hair falls. Her eyes glowed red, was was deathly pale. She stood tiredly, she was shorter then me. On her wrist was a huge cut.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. Her heads shakes, it seemed to crack every movement.

She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She stepped towards me, quickly her feet picked up rapidly and the girl charged at me. She knocked me down and crouched over me. She looked like a younger version of the twins, but a girl.

"My name is Anastasia. Fear me." I stood quickly and backed away.

I turned away and ran for the house. Anastasia's feet followed me. I burst into the house and Raven and Stella look at me worriedly. I walk in and Anastasia followed me in. I hear Drake come down the stairs and he looks at Anastasia. His jaw drops and he he made a scream like whimper. He backed upstairs and I heard a window open. A loud thump echoed outside and I knew he ran off.

"How is this possible?" Raven choked out.

"Help me! She wants to kill me!"