Stella

Everything was so dark and cold. Was this really what death felt like? I opened my eyes and Raven looked at me with hope.

"The war is here." I whispered. Raven looked up as spirits descended upon us.

"We need to go." Raven stated. Drake nodded and Raven picked me up.

We got back to Raven's house. I followed my feet to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and picked up a pair of scissors. I grabbed locks of my hair and cut them off. I ended up staring back at a girl with short hair and blue and red eyes.

I turned and walked towards the living room.

"You cut your hair?" Raven questioned.

I nodded blankly and walked upstairs. The floorboards creaked every step. Finally I made it to the room. I lay down on the bed and stare at the roof. I was quickly enveloped in darkness.

"Hey, Stella wake up." I heard Joseph mumble. I open my eyes and watch him.

"Yes?" I purr. He rubs the back of his neck.

"Raven wants you downstairs." He responded awkwardly. I stood and followed him out of the room.

When I got downstairs Raven smiled at me, he was wearing a tuxedo. I felt myself smile.

"I have prepared dinner for you tonight, if you would like any." He grinned. I walk up to him and kiss him.

"Thank you, but I don't know if this is a great time, I mean there might be a war starting out there." I laugh. He frowns.

"I still wanted to be romantic, you seem to be under a lot of stress lately, and well you must be tired from previous events tonight." He grumbled.

"Well I do appreciate it, but death is still approaching and we need to stop it." I sigh. He nods sadly and starts to clean up.

I walk back upstairs and Joseph smirks at me. I glare at him.

"Decided to choose me?" He snickers.

"You're pathetic, do you actually think I could ever love you? I have Raven now so I don't need your stupid face interrupting our lives." I hiss at him.

"Woah, kitty grew come claws." He laughed leaving me standing there.

I walk towards Raven's room again. When I sit down something seemed to hit me. I screamed in pain. I look up and see a bright light.

"How does it feel, Stella?"