Raven

So much blood. The world slowed as spirits and demons fell on the ground motionless. Guns shot and screams echoed. Suddenly the window shattered as a bullet blazed through the air it was coming straight for me. Stella's scream sounded distant as she leapt in front of me.

Blood splattered on my face as Stella fell. I fall to my knees and she smiles at me, her magic bubble dissappeared. A small wound was on her side.

"That's going to hurt in the morning." She laughs.

"You're stupid." I playfully push her.

"Does she do that often." Onyx chokes out. I look over and nod smiling.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised." I smirk. Stella sits up.

"We should go see what's happening out there." Stella states. I help her up and walk out.

"So I'll just stay here because I don't have a death wish." Joseph shouted at us.

We stepped outside. There was so much death. I saw Hades in the distance. He had a cruel smile. He watched the two races fight to the death.

Everywhere we looked there was a fight or a dead body. Suddenly a scream came from our left. A spirit girl had Timber pinned against a wall with her blade against her throat. Stella ran towards her, the spirit girl reacted quickly swinging her blade but Stella flipped over her. She stood behind the spirit girl and Stella's magic wrapped around the girl.

The spirits strangled screams faded quickly, the magic dissappeared and the spirit girl lay on the ground with a broken neck. Timber looked at Stella with awe. Stella swung around and grabbed Timber pulling her up off the ground.

"Be more careful next time." Stella sighed loudly. Timber nodded furiously.

"Thank you for saving my life." Timber smiled.

"All life means something, it was her time to go however." Stella mumbled looking at the body

"You should get a weapon! I know a blacksmith who can forge you a sword and you can enchant it with your magic." Timber replied enthusiastically.

"I think you're right, we are living in a war now, people need to die to end it." Stella says faintly.

I look over at Onyx, she looked horrified. I wouldn't blame her though, she witnessed her sister murder someone in cold blood.

"I've never seen so much power." Onyx whimpered.

"No one has, it's new to everyone. Even Hades, the king of the underworld can't match up to her power. It isn't even fully developed yet." I tell her with a smirk on my face.

"I have to go." She frowned. I watched her dissappear.

A cold air rushed down my spine. I turned my head and saw a foggy figure standing before me. She screamed and I stepped back as she reached out for me. I pulled my hand away and her face appeared from the fog. She had long black hair and black eyes.

Blood dripped from her mouth. Suddenly she teleported behind a spirt and ripped the spirits throat out. The spirit crumpled to the ground in a bloody mass. She grinned at me and reappeared in front of me.

"Stella's next."