You like it, isn't it?

(The Darkling (Aleksander Morozova) from Shadow And Bone)

It has been about two weeks since I've came here. Everyone's treating me differently, wants to be my friend or close friend, is it because I'm the Sun Summoner? And what if I turned out as not the Saint that everyone in ravka believes? I'm scared for the up holding future and strange feelings for The Darkling.
I never said anything to anyone here, they just seems like the one who just want a piece of cake of me, I can't even tell Genya about it. She works with The Darkling and its dangerous if I tell her that. I mean, everyone here is fond of The Darkling, he got everything a girl wants. Black dark hair, good body structure and he's tall with mysterious-ness.

Everyone got to love him.

I don't know why I'm making a big deal about it. I let my thoughts sink in as I went to Baghra's cottage, if i miss any classes from her, she's gonna kill by her sweet words.
After the classes I directly went to the pond and sat down. "Finally peace", I sighed.
"Not too fast", a dark smoothing voice appears behind the bushes. I stood up but then I realised.
It was The Darkling.

"I almost didn't recognise you", I said with a nervous laugh. I hope he doesn't see it.

"I suppose your classes has ended, y/n?", he said, taking some steps towards me.

"Yes, it has. But I'm afraid that Baghra thinks I'm not the person who can destroy the fold". I turned my head towards the pond again.

"My y/n", he slowly lifts my chin directly forcing me to look at him, with a gentle force in his fingers. His gray eyes so dark that even a person can be lost in there for hours. My heart tingles whenever he calls me by "my", that's where the strange feelings appears.
"Baghra is in her cottage for so many years that she doesn't even know how to behave towards human being. I'm glad she taught you how to use your power but she doesn't have the right to insult and make you feel that way. I know you can do it, I know you can destroy the fold, i know you are worth it."

Those words felt unreal from him, because he is not like the person who can say this stuff so gently and calmly. He was very close to me, i was feeling the heat between each other, I took a glance to his lips. But then Genya's voice called me. "Y/n!!".

I pull away from him, "I- I have to go, Genya must be calling me", I didn't even wait for his reply and just ran away. Did that really happened?

I was almost out of breath when I reached Genya. She looked at me furiously. "What in the god's name happened to you?". She said.

"N- nothing", I huffed. "I- I was just practicing".

"What?".

Trying to kiss The Darkling, I thought.

"Summing the sun, Genya and by the way my face is a mess can you please fix it", I was trying my best to not look suspicious.
"Right", she looks at me suspiciously. "You're not secretly meeting with your solider boy are you?".

"What- no, he's not here and you know it and he is a friend". I said.

"A close friend", she smirks. I'm so glad she's wrong.

*In the little palace*

(Author: yk what im just gonna bring the smut here, feels like its gonna be lengthy)

After the ball, I was walking with the Darkling. We talked so deeply that we don't even realised that we've ended to his room door. "I'm really curious how your room would be like", I joked. To be honest, I am very curious.