The Hate

(Hey y'all, its a lesbian one )

Who loves a girl who is too obsessed with herself? Too much. Victoria Grace is the most popular girl in my high school and I hate her, hate her so much that I couldn't even breathe properly.  She think for no one but herself, everyone has a huge crush on her. Maybe because of her looks, body or her intelligence. But I'm not jealous, I don't wanna be a popular bitch, I'm good by how I am.

"Have you done the homework, Lydia?", Kitty asks.

"Yeah, do you wanna do it?", I said, handing her my notebook.

"Hell yeah, I'm glad that your my friend", she said which make me giggle.

As we were talking about the new season of The Stranger things the hall went quite directly, I wonder who it can be. And at that moment I knew who that can be. Victoria Grace, beautiful just like her name. I rolled my eyes and focus on my work.

"God, she's so gorgeous.", Kitty always admire her, always and I'm sick of it. "She's wearing pink today".

"Like I care", I hiss.

"Come on she can't be that bad? Lydia. You never talked to her nor she did, so stop judging".

"Can't you see how she talk to people like she's the only one who matters, grow up".

"Whatever".

Victoria walks towards us. "Hi girls, talking about me?".

"No, Victoria,  we're talking about your vagina. So please give us some privacy", I said without caring what others will listen.
The hall was entirely quite and the hot of embarrassment was boiling in my body.

"Well, that's quite speechless, Lydia", she smirks and walk away from my table.

"What you were thinking? Lydia?", Kitty hiss.

"I don't know, I'll see you later. Bye".

I lock myself on the girls washroom and lock the door, it was so embarrassing that I said that in front of everyone, what I was even thinking? As I was discussing with my thoughts someone knocks at the door. This is a washroom, there are many toilets then why this girl wonder to knock at this door.
I opened it, it was Victoria.

"Came here to embarrass me again?". I said.

"You embarrassed yourself by talking about my vagina".

"You hate me so much don't you? Victoria". I said leaning at the door.

"Do you wanna know how much I hate you?", she comes closer to me and I was all confused that I can't even find a word to say to her.
" first of all, I really hate you. I hate you so much that whenever you walk pass me I can't even breathe properly, you make me feel things".

"What do you mean by that?".

"It means...", as she said, her hands were on my face with her soft gorgeous hands, she slowly touches my face with her cheeks.
"I think I like you". She whispers.

I was stunned. I stand still.
She slowly came to my face and looks at my lips, and after a moment her lips were pressing against mine, gently. I kept my eyes closed, she takes my hand and put it on her waist, she pulls me closer to her even more and the kiss was more intense. She touched me everywhere and it was like I'm asking for this. I don't want to let this feeling go away. I pull her closer to me and kiss her necks and make her moan, she smells of beautiful roses. She smoothly goes through my skirt and open my panties. Her fingers were gently circling into my vagina. I moan a little and put my hands on her neck. Her fingers were not aggressive but the behaviour was a pleasure. "Do you want more?".

"Yes..".

"What I can't hear you".

"Yes, I want you. All of you". I said, panting.

She smirks and went through my clit and licking it, I moan and push my head against the wall because of the pressure. She went under and moan under her breathe, she kisses me under my clit.
"I'm about to cum", I shout.

"Tell me when you're ready, love". She said. I nod.
'Love' I love that word from her delicious mouth.
"Now".
I hugged her and put my head on her shoulder. I was out of breathe.
"That is how much I hate you", she says, kissing my forehead.

"The hate, isn't it?".

"Yes."

This chapter boring asf and I think I might vomit.