Chilli flake

(Vi × reader)

(Vi and you were partner of the upcoming mission to found missing Jinx and by the journey you two slowly fell in love and at last you confess your feelings to Vi)

I'm so tried to work with this asshole - Vi - I hate the way she makes me feel things and I just wanna kill her for that but I can't. Partner aren't suppose to kill one another, I remembered.
"If you need help then ask for it, Chilli flake", Vi said, handing me her hand. I slapped her hand and climbed by myself.

"No need for your help", of course I did but with her just a no.

"Okay then, ask me whenever you want help, Chilli flake", Vi said and moved faster on purpose.

'Chilli flake'? What kind of name is even that? The bag was obviously was very heavy and it was hard for me to climb to these mountains with this bag, as I was walking on the edgy road my leg slips and I almost fell when Vi grabed my hand.

"Hold me tight", she exclaims, she was panting so was I.
"Throw the bag".

"But there's important things in there", I shout.

"Save yourself first, Chilli flake!", she shouts back and I throw the bag as she said, she lift me up by touching my waist upwards, we both fell on the ground panting and all sweaty.
That was close.

"What was in that bag?", she asks, looking at me.

"Meals for the rest of the journey, clothes-".

"Clothes? We are not going to a family trip, Chilli flake", she said, I didn't asked for the clothes though,  Mum did.

"Stop calling me that". I hissed.

"Call you what?".

"Chilli flake".

"Why? You're so hot", she said, looking over me, "just like a Chilli".

I was blushing and it was so embarrassing in front of her, I move my face to other direction to hide the embarrassment and get up, "whatever, let's move on".

"You are welcome", dramatic.

As we escaped the mountains we move on to the forest and it was already dark, so we decided to stay for the night in here. Vi found a cave under the forest and it was actually nice, I bring the fire somehow and from the tiredness I directly fell on the ground.

"You okay there?".

"I'm fine, just laying down", I said and looked up at the sky and thought of my purpose. Jinx, that bitch. Killed enforcers more than six, so many lives are gone just because of her.

"Are you thinking how to kill me later?", suddenly Vi appears next to me, sleeping next to be on the ground. I flinched a little.

"When did you get here?".

"When you were thinking to kill me", she said.

"Kill you? There's so profit killing you", I said, she was smiling at first then her smlie fade away when I open my mouth. "I was kidding".

"You joke?", she laughs and I smiled at that. We both looked at the stars and then she looks at her ring. I wonder who gave her that.

"What's that ring about?", I asked, out of curiosity.

"Oh this? Cathlyn gave me when she left Piltover", Vi said, Cathlyn the girl that she loved, I guess.

"Oh", well, if you want me to be honest I hate when she talks about Cathlyn, the brightness in her eyes when she talks makes me jealous? Yes, it does. And I hate it.
We were ready to sleep by eating a lizard that was found by Vi, god knows where she found it.
I was trying to open this corset and mum always helped me when I tried to open but alone its just so hard.

"Let me help you with that", Vi said and came forward, I hold myself still. "Why did you wore a corset?".

"Mum let me wore these things", I replied.

"You're gorgeous with or without this thing, you know", she said, is she doing all this on purpose?
"Done".

"Stop making me feel this way", I said all of a sudden.

"What way?", she knows exactly what 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 I'm talking about.

"The way you called me nick names, calling me gorgeous when you know that I like you", shit.

"You like me?".

"Whatever, your whole personality is flirty so, you're suppose to talk like this". I take the corset and put it on the side.

"I'm like this with you, Chilli flake. Only you", she said, coming closer to me. "The fact that I thought you don't have any heart, deep inside you had a heart that holds someone", she slowly went to my waist, pulling me closer to her. "And I'm glad that",
Touching my lips with her other hand, "its me". She kissed me slowly and I match the vibe with her, our tongues fighting under our wanting-mouth, she slowly lay me down and looked at me for a second and kisses my breast to my stomach, she slowly opens my underwear and touches my clit with her fingers, I bite my lips cause the pressure was so awesome.
She slowly went to my clit and lick it with her tongue, she moved right to left slowly at first but then she plays with them. Sucking it under her mouth, telling me how divine I taste. I moan when she sucks it. She grope me but her tongue was still giving pleasure to my clit.
"I can taste you every day", she says and under my stomach I can feel the cum inside of me.

"I think I'm gonna cum", I said, panting but enjoying every moment of this.

She put her fingers inside me and starts to pull and push her fingers back and fourth, so rough but amazing. I moan loudly and push my head behind because of the pressure.
She licks the tip of my clit while rubbing my asshole, and finally I cummed. The cum was all over her fingers, she licks it and throw her body next to me. "Chilli flake, its the right name for you, love". I kissed her for the pleasure she did for me. We slept and all the things that we done was normal.

Like the chapter!