Rebel Attack

As he made his was through the slums of Capital City, Cody noticed that there seemed an increased amount of Stormtroopers. How he hated them, the replacements to clones.

"Sir, your identification please." he heard near-by. He shook his head as he was stopped by a rather short, plump buckethead.

"Sir, can I have your identification please?" a male voice asked through the white helmet. Cody handed his id over and seconds later, it was returned to him with a, "You are clear. Move along, sir." Shaking his head again, he continued onward. And that was when he heard the sound of Star Destroyers above him. Earlier, he had seen two carriers fly to the capital building. So why the Star Destroyers? And then his answer came, in a single explosion.

His first thought was to go help the citizens in that direction. But seconds later, another explosion sent him diving for cover. He hid in a trash pile before realizing he could probably infiltrate the capitol building with all the noise and chaos. It was an insane idea, but one worth trying. With that thought, he crawled out and took off running for the looming building. It took him way longer than it would have normally to make it to the marketplace closest to the building. He stopped by a weapons booth and loaded up on different things. He also snagged a light blue cloak that reminded him of a Jedi's cloak and put it on. As he got closer, he saw more and more Stormtroopers.

"Sir, you are no..." a Stormtrooper began, but Cody silenced him by stunning him. It didn't bother him too much, considering he had done it to several others when they had threatened his job or his life. Within minutes, he reached the building. Pulling a grappling hook out, he launched it toward a landing pad that he had seen a couple Troop Carriers land on and began to climb. He reached the landing as a kid with short, blueish colored hair jumped into one of the strangely shape carriers and take off. He stared after it for a moment before sneaking for the blast doors. Looking around, he saw several figures at a large window, but none were looking his way. When he reached the blast doors, he pulled a tool out to unlock the doors. But to his surprise, they opened instantly. He crept in and pulled the hood of the cloak over his head. It covered his face, but left enough room for him to see out of it. He paused as several Stormtroopers ran by and then continued to the control center. He made a couple wrong turns before he got to the door of the control center. He stopped as he heard voices inside. He hesitated slightly, then pulling both blasters from their places, he depressed the button that opened the door. He ran in and cocked both pistols, pointing them at a green skinned Twi'lik female and a black- haired female, who wore crazy colored Mandalorian armor. They turned at stared at him in surprise. He readied to shoot these Imperial brats.

"Hands up."

"You can put your weapons down." the Twi'ik female said.

"No way." Cody retorted. A purple-skinned Lasat male glared at him, a large weapon that reminded him of Magna guards weapons was in his hands.

"Put 'em down before I decide to knock your Imperial head against the wall." he growled. Cody tightened his grip on the weapons and took his aim off of the Twi'lik and pointed it at the Lasat.

"Don't make me fire." he answered. He almost pulled the trigger when the door behind him opened. He didn't turn around, not wanting to take eyes off of the Lasat.

"Hera, where is..." a clone's voice began before trailing off. Cody whirled around and pointed both of the blasters at a clone who had a white colored beard and was wearing bits of blue and white clone armor. This rattled Cody and he began to shake. But it wasn't until the Twi'lik said something from behind him.

"Rex, can you reassure this half- crazed young man before he blasts us all to pieces?"