𑁍┊chapter 3 ˎˊ˗

୧ *·˚ act I

୧ *·˚ act I.┆↰
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Time really did fly by, it felt like yesterday that you had waken up in a boat all alone in the shore of a river near a large, freezing mountain. It's quite a surprise that you've been in mondstadt for 9 months now. Like I said, time flies by.

now, you're inside angels share at the top level of the bar. You haven't really talked to many people except for Albedo, Sucrose and Venti. But, there was someone special. Everyday, there would be this fairy child that would visit you for many hours at a time. It always seemed she was trying to be secretive but you didn't mind. You enjoyed the floating girls company. She was loud but enjoyable to talk too.

She had been telling you about all of what you've missed about teyvat. Since Inazuma was a pretty disclosed for both inner information and outer information. You didn't know much. 

"Oh! and, in Liyue, I've heard that the citys' God still walks its grounds! isn't that cool?!" Currently, you and Paimon, as she has told you her name was 6 months ago, were hanging out, like you did everyday. You giggled as the tips of your fingers played with the straw of you drink. " Really? Our God still rules as well, it isn't really common —but nor is it rare— to see our God..I've seen her once. All I can say is that she's a true beauty. "

Paimon 'ooh'd. Since you were both in the corner and on the second floor of  the bar, you and her could pretty much talk about anything without worrying someone will look at them or eavesdrop.  "Hey, Y/n? Have you traveled anywhere else except for mondstadt?", pursing your lips, you hummed.

"No, I haven't. But if i had the chance;  I would travel anywhere and everywhere."

"Well, don't you have the chance now? Maybe Paimon can help you enter the Adventures' guild! Maybe then, you'll have loads of chances to explore and travel! but, Paimon thinks 3ven you don't join the Adventures' guild you still have a big chance to travel, right?"

You looked down at your finished drink, your hand had stopped playing with the straw as you thought of the moment that had happened a couple of months ago..

Your eyes drifted off to the side as you thought.

"Well.."

———————★

You and Albedo had been getting close. It was a slight struggle for you since the boy didn't show any signals of wanting to be friends with you. It was hard to read his emotions in general.

4 months have passed ever since you arrived to mondstadt and Albedo and Sucrose have been taking care of you. You were truly grateful.