𑁍┊chapter 2 ˎˊ˗

୧ *·˚ act I

୧ *·˚ act I.┆↰
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

It's been 5 months since you've suddenly shown up in Dragonspine, yes, you learned the name of the freezing cold mountain.

You've been learning more and more about Sucrose and Albedo, and Albedo, he had taken a liking to you, but he doesn't know what this feeling is. He still didn't understand human emotions, he didn't know what this weird fuzzy feeling in his chest was, it confused him how it would always appear when you're around.

Ever since you came he's been asking you questions about inazuma to add to his new research, but, his research was completed months ago. For some odd reason he would make up any kind excuse to see you again, for you to stay with him for the day, even if it was just for a couple of hours he would be happy to be around you.

He yearned be next to you.

"Alright y/n, we're done for today" Albedo sat up, straightening his back while watching you get up from the bench. You smiled, " thank you, Albedo" he nodded, he grabbed his clipboard and pen and moved the pen in a way that would seem he was writing , secretly, he would sketch you.

He found you breath-taking, you're eyes were the thing he found the most beautiful. The way they would twinkle when you spoke about your interests or hobbies, the way they would reflect the star sprinkled sky everytime you would look up at the night sky, the beautiful (E/c) color he loved to admire.

He wasn't sure if this was what humans called a 'crush' or if it was even love. He wasn't sure if it was a small liking that would disappear later on.

Oh, how wrong he was.

"I'm gonna head to mondstadt, if you need me just call out for me, I'll be there! Bye-Bye!" You quickly grab your Spear from the corner of the cave like room. Twirling it around your fingers until it disappeared.

You smiled at him as you waved goodbye, he gently smiled but soon that smile turned into a deep frown 'why can't you stay..?'

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  ·

You soon reached mondstadt, your feet gently tapping the rock-floor, kids laughed a cheered as they ran around, sounds of merging conversations filled the beautiful hallways of the city.

The warm rays of the sun shined and flooded the air with warmth. Your mind quickly refreshed with ease. You still have to find out more about mondstadt, you did have a close friend back home that was from mondstadt but he himself didn't have all that much information either. So you took it upon yourself to find more history about this peaceful and beautiful city.