♮ 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖘 ♮

Heavy winds made the trees dance as the four of us walked along the campus streets , our destination ; the nearest bar. 

Margo had been complaining about some grade they had received that morning while Matt just listened without interrupting the leader. Somehow , my memories of us walking always had been these exact ones ; Margo being loud and talking endlessly ; Matt being attentive to their words. 

Then there was me ,  simply enjoying the warmth of Emory's hand in mine , the lack of distance between our bodies and the way he always asked before initiating any physical closeness. Although , he knew , I would never refuse to hold him. 

- "By the way , just so you're aware , tonight's on you" , Margo sent Matt's way. 

The guitarist replied with a discordant expression , "What do you mean ?!" 

- "We're celebrating my coming out so obviously I'm not paying , Emory's unemployed and Daehyun....he's just too cute.. we can't let him pay" , the pianist justified. 

Accepting his fate , Matthew nodded shortly. 

As we entered the dim lit chamber , Emory let go of my hand as if it had been a naturally driven reflex. 

My feelings weren't hurt by this gesture as I knew the bassist never revealed his true persona unless he was entirely trusting of the people present. Which , as might be expected , wasn't the case in a public bar crowed with drunk and unpredictable students.

Marggs signaled us in the direction of a quieter booth in one of the corners , then , the celebration-filled night began. 

It wasn't a chaotic night but neither was it a peaceful one. Somehow it was just perfectly in the middle ; in a place where everyone was comfortable with the atmosphere. 

Although I missed my beloved 소주* , I never refused a good beer nor a fancy wine therefore the beverages weren't minded by anyone. Emory appeared to be thinking the same as he just kept on consuming whatever came into his sight. 

After a while , worry captured my soul due to Emerald eyes' unfocused behavior and odd speech patterns ; our boy was drunk as fuck. 

- "형~~" , the bassist voiced , cherry cheeks and loosely shut eyes as his facial features of the moment. 

I smiled and softly stoked his right cheek , answering with a tranquil : 

- "왜* ?"  

The answer being physical , he mutely lifted my hand and planted a peck onto my palm. Surprised by this , I intuitively pulled my hand towards my own body , now surprising Emerald eyes. 

The other two who had fallen into utter silence with focused gaping eyes , finally spoke up again. 

- "We should go , it's past two already" , Marggs suggested as they stood up and seized their bag. "Thank you for the drinks and for accepting my identity. Good night assholes" , they waved with a smile. 

- "I'm gonna go pay , see you tomorrow ?" , Matt informed then left as well. 

Now , my only company was a drunk and clingy bassist who also happen to be my crush. What could be the result of these circumstances summed up ?

𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖘 ; 소주 ; a typically korean alcoholic beverage , 왜 ; in this context meant 'what ?' or 'what is it ?'