♮ 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖚𝖉𝖊 ♮

Black walls enveloping the noise , a guitar's strings quietly resonated. Before my eyes , a brunette held the instrument.

I stayed quiet and continued observing the boy's hands ; seemingly used to the manners of handling the object.

The boy suddenly looked up and noticed my presence but didn't pronounce a word , only gazed into my eyes mutely. The silence confused me but I stayed quiet nonetheless as the boy's emerald green eyes began to leave my own after a while.

All at once , the door suddenly opened behind me , a tall guy and a girl in glasses walked inside then greeted us.

- "Looks like y'all have met each other already ! Wonderful !" , the guy voiced joyfully as the girl stayed quiet.

The two strangers sat down on the ground and gestured for us to do the same. The guy then took his phone out of his back pocket and spoke up again.

- "Soooo....you must be Emory right ?" , he turned to Emerald eyes.

He , once again stayed silent but nodded shortly.

- "And you must be the new one...Daehyun ?"

- "Hmm" , I let out timidly. He read my name out loud again.

- "Is that how you pronounce it ? Dae-hyun ?" , he smiled then copied my gesture after I had affirmed his question.

He put his phone down and began introducing himself , followed by the girl.

- "So... hi ! My name's Matthew but you can call me Matt... I play the electric guitar. It's my second year and I'm a math major. Pleasure to meat you both" , he explained , his smile almost outshined the sun flying outside the studio's window.

The girl looked up from her computer she had previously opened , "Margo, second year as well, gender studies along with philosophy" , she calmly said , "Oh and I play keyboard and synth" , she quickly added then went back to her device.

Silence filled the room as Matthew looked Margo's way continuously , making her look up and ask ;

- "What ?"

- "I think you left out something...like the most important thing"

Margo realized what was missing and added , "Ah yes, I'm the leader so like.... I don't know behave ?"

We all looked up at Emerald eyes , waiting for his voice to finally make an entrance.

- "Oh umm.." he looked nervous for a second but proceeded with his introduction in a smooth manner nonetheless , "Emory, it's my first year here and I'm taking criminology and psychology. I play bass. Nice to meet you all"

His expressions were cold as opposed to Matthew's warm smiles coming my way but for some odd reason , his emotionless personality intrigued me.

Margo's eyes moved onto mine as she voiced my name ; my introduction being called on stage.

- "Hey I'm Daehyun...I'm taking art history and it's my first year. I was born in 2000. By the way , I apologize for my English... I'm still getting used to Canada cause I've only been living here for a month so if there's any mistakes in my sentences , please correct me" , a smile paints onto my face as I finish.

Almost forgetting to add ;

- "Oh... and I can play those" , I motioned towards the red colored drum set sitting in the back of the studio.