Chapter 3:) Rydell and Ellington's family

Rydel Mary Ratiff is 31 year old. She is married to her soulmate and his name is Ellington Ratiff. She is in a band with her siblings, husband, sister inlaw- Vanessa and Laura and it's called R5. She is the mother of 5 cute kids and their names are Annabeth Lynn, Connor Lee, Madison Stormie and Rachel Mary, Mackynzie Lynn. She loves to spend time with her big family especially her brother's wifes.

Ellington Lee Ratiff is 31 year old. He is married to his soulmate and her name is Rydel Ratiff. He is the band with his wife, his brothers in law- Ross, Riker, and Rocky, and his sister inlaw- Vanessa and Laura and it's called R5. He is the father of 5 cute kids and their names are Annabeth Lynn, Connor Lee, Madison Stormie and Rachel Mary, and Mackynzie Lynn. He loves to play hockey with his brothers inlaws.

Annabeth Lynn Ratiff is 7 year old girl. She is in 1st grade and she is homeschooled by her mom. She is the oldest daughter to Rydel and Ellington Ratiff. She is the big sister to Conner Lee, Madison Stormie and Rachel Mary, Mackynzie Lynn. She loves to play her dad's drum and her mom's keyboard. She loves to play with her cousins names Gabriella and Ally Marie. She is very munch a daddy's little girl. She loves when his dad sing to her when she have a nightmare at nighttime.

Connor Lee Ratiff is 5 year old boy. He is in Kindergarten and he is homeschooled by his mom. He is the only son of Rydel and Ellington Ratiff. He is the little brother to Annabeth Lynn. He is the big brother to Madison Stormie and Rachel Mary, Mackynzie Lynn. He loves to play hockey with his family. He loves to cook with his mom amd grandma. He loves to hangout with his uncle Ross and aunt Laura. He loves to hangout with his cousins and their names are Austin shor, Samuel, Rocky Jr, Reese, randy, and Robert. He is very munch a mommy's little boy.

Madison Stormie Lynch is 3 year old girl. She is the third youngest daughter to Rydel and Ellington Ratiff. She is the twin sister to Rachel Mary. She is the little sister to Annbeth Lynn and Connor Lee. She is the big sister to Mackynzie Lynn. She loves to spend time with her family at the hockey rink. She loves to spend time with her cousin Rebecca, Reagan, Victoria, Raven, and Roxanne. She love to play her dad's drum with her dad. She is very munch a daddy's little girl and Princess. She loves when her dad and her mom read her a story at bedtime. She loves to watch her dad and mom and uncles and aunts on stage. She loves to hangout with her family on a R5 tour.

Rachel Mary Ratiff is 3 year old girl. She is the second youngest daughter of Rydel and Ellington Ratiff. She is the twin sister to Madison Stormie. She is the little sister to Annabeth Lynn and Conner Lee. She is the big sister to Mackynzie Lynn. She loves to play her mom keyboard with her mom. She loves it's when her dad read to her at bedtime. She loves the color pink and purple. She loves to hangout with her cousins Rebecca, Reagan, Victoria, Raven, and Roxanna. She is very munch a mommy's little girl and a daddy's little princess.

Mackynzie Lynn Ratiff is 2 year old girl. She is the youngest daughter of Rydel and Ellington Ratiff. She is the little sister to Annbeth Lynn, Connor Lee, Madison Stormie, and Rachel Mary. She loves to plays with her dad's drums with her dad. She loves to hangout with her cousins Reagan, Victoria, Raven, and Roxanna. She loves its when her dad read to her at bedtime. She is very munch a daddy's little girl and Princess.