Chapter 5:) Ryland and Savannah's family Chapter 5:) ryland

Ryland Alan Lynch is 28 year old. He is married to his soulmate and her name is Savannah Marie Lynch. He is the father of 4 cute kids and their names are Reese Shor , Richard Mark, Raven Stormie, and Roxanne Marie. He is the manger of his family band and the band is name R5. He was his brother Ross's show and the show is Austin and ally. He loves to play hockey with his family. He loves to hang out with his wife. He loves to plays video games with his brothers, nephews, and sons. He loves to read to his kids at bedtime. He loves to cook for his family like his mom did.

Savannah Marie Lynch is 28 year old. She is married to her soulmate and his name is Ryland Alan Lynch. She is the mother to 4 cute kids and their names are Reese Shor, Richard Mark, Raven Stormie, and Roxanne Marie. She loves to hang out with her family on tour with R5. She loves to shopping with Laura, Rydel, Jessica, and Vanessa. She love to bake with her kids especially her daughters. She loves to dance and sing. She loves to plays hockey with her family during Christmas in Colorado.

Reese Shor Lynch is 5 year old boy. He is the oldest son to Ryland and Savannah Lynch. He is the big brother to Richard Mark, Raven Stormie, and Roxanne Marie. He is in kindergarten and he is homeschooled by her mom. He loves to play vidoe games with his family. He loves to cook with his dad and mom. He loves to plays hockey and basketball with his uncles , cousins, and dad. He loves to read in his room. He is very much a daddy's little man and mommy's little boy.

Richard Mark Lynch is 4 year old boy. He is the second oldest son to Ryland and Savannah Lynch. He is the little brother to Reese Shor. He is the big brother to Raven Stormie and Roxanne Marie. He loves to plays hockey with his family on vaction to Colorado. He loves to cook with his mom, and his aunts Laura, Rydel, Vanessa , and Jessica. He loves to hang out with his cousins. He loves to plays vidoe games with his uncles, his dad, and his cousins, and his brothers. He is very munch a mommy's little boy and a daddy's little man. He is is preschool and he is homeschooled by his mom.

Raven Stormie Lynch is 2 year old girl. She is the 2nd youngest daughter of Ryland and Savannah Lynch. She is the twin sister to Roxanne Marie. She is the little sister to Reese Shor and Richard Mark. She loves to hang out with her cousin and uncles. She loves to dance and sings. She loves its when his dad sing to her at bedtime. She loves its when his dad play dress up with her and her sister. She loves to watch her uncle Ross and aunt Laura's show. She is very munch a daddy's little princess and daddy's little girl.

Roxanne Marie Lynch is 2 year old girl. She is the youngest daughter of Ryland and Savannah. She is the twin sister to Raven Stormie. She the little sister to Reese Shor and Richard Mark. She loves to hang out with all of her cousins. She loves to spend time with her family on tour. She love it's when his dad read to her and her sister at bedtime. She loves to cuddle with her dad. She loves dance and sings. She loves to watch her dad and uncles play hockey. She loves to sing to her family's band R5's music. She is very munch a daddy's little princess and daddy's little girl. She loves to watch her uncle Ross and aunt Laura's show.