Chapter 2:) Riker and Vanessa's family

Riker Anthony Lynch is 33 year old. He is married to his soulmate and her name is Vanessa Nicole Lynch. He is in a band with his wife, siblings, sister in-laws, and brother in-law and the bad called R5. He is the father of 5 cute kids and their names are Micheal Mark, Samuel Anthony and Gabriella Nicole, Victoria Ellen, and Kendal Stormie. He was on the show called Glee unit 2015 and he was on the dancing show called dancing with the star in 2015. He guest star in the show called Switched at birth with his wife Vanessa as her boyfriend.

Vanessa Nicole Lynch is 32 year old. She is married to her soulmate Riker Anthony Lynch. She is the mother of 5 cute kids and their names are Micheal Mark, Samuel Anthony and Gabriella Nicole, Victoria Ellen, and Kendal Stormie. She is in her husband's band and it's calls R5. She is on the show called Switched at Birth. She did guest star on her sister show called Austin and ally. She have 11 nieces and 8 nephews.

Michael Mark Lynch is 8 year old. He is in 2nd grade but he is homeschooled by his mom. He is the oldest son of Riker and Vanessa Lynch. He is the old brother to Samuel and Gabriella, Victoria, and Kendal. He loves to plays the guitar with his dad and uncle Ross. He is a mini version of his dad. He loves to plays hockey with his family. He is a great singer and dancer. He is very protective of his siblings and cousins. He loves to play vidoe game with his uncles. He is very munch a daddy's little boy.

Samuel Anthony Lynch is 5 year old boy. He is the youngest son of Riker and Vanessa Lynch. He is the twin brother of Gabriella Nicole Lynch. He is the little brother to Michael Mark. He is the big brother to Victoria Ellen and Kendal Stormie. He loves to hang out with his cousin Austin, Connor, Ryan, Robert. He loves to play the keyboard with his aunt Rydel. He is very munch a mommy's little boy. He is in Kindergarten and he is homeschooled by his mom.

Gabriella Nicole Lynch is 5 year old girl. She is the oldest daughter of Riker and Vanessa Lynch. She is the twin sister to Samuel Anthony. She is the little sister to Micheal Mark. She is the big sister to Victoria Ellen and Kendal Stormie. She loves to dance Ballet with her cousin Ally, Annabeth, Madison, Rachel, Rebecca. She is very munch a daddy's little girl. She love when her dad sing to her when she have a nightmare. She is in Kindergarten and she is homeschooled by her mom.

Victoria Ellen Lynch is 2 year old girl. She is 2nd youngest daughter of Riker and Vanessa Lynch. She is the little sister to Micheal Mark, Samuel Anthony, and Gabriella Nicole. She is the big sister to Kendal Stormie. She love to dance ballet. She loves to spend time with her dad and uncle Ross and aunt Laura. She loves to hang out with her cousins Reagan, Mackynzie, Roxanna, and Raven. She is a very munch a daddy's little girl or princess.

Kendal Stormie Lynch is 1 year old girl. She is the youngest daughter of Riker and Vanessa. She is the little sister to Michael Mark, Samuel Anthony, Gabriella Nicole, Victoria Ellen. She love to hang out with her dad and her mom on tour. She loves to watch her aunt Laura and Uncle Ross's show and it's called Austin and ally. She loves when his dad sing to her at nighttime. She is very munch a daddy's little girl and princess. She loves to hangout with her cousins Riley and Rosalie. She loves the color pink and Purple. She loves to dance Ballet.