In the shower Part 8

The next thing I know is Xavier was licking my honey spot. I start massaging Xavier back as he's licking my honey spot, I could fell my honey spot juice getting ready to come out of my very wet and juicy honey spot. Xavier kept licking my honey spot until all my honey spot juice spilled out onto his tongue. He swallows all my honey juice down this throat it didn't take him that long.

He says let's try something as he lifts me up. I didn't notice his shaft was as he had me wrap my legs around him like I did in the hospital. When I did this his shaft slides into my honey spot so easy like it was its place and owned my honey spot. The way it has been going my honey spot was his shaft home.

Then he starts moving me up and down on his shaft this was different I didn't have to do anything to have his chefs go in and out of my honeyspot. I started moving with each up-and-down Xavier Gill has his shaft going in and out of me. You then say stop my love, just then he almost dropped me. I say okay my love I leaned forward and it Xavier is still having the right his shaft with his help.

I start kissing him when I travel my kisses to his neck and start sucking him where it was driving him crazy. He said my love I'm going to see you right here but I want you to lift your legs up. And if you need to wrap them around my neck okay. I say oh yes Xavier.

Next thing I know Xavier sits me on this saying that was in the shower. I lifted my legs up as high as they could go. He positions his shaft to enter my honey spot. But he stops just as the tip of his shaft enters my honey spot.

Says my love what you want me to do? I said," make love to me Xavier now." I don't know if I can wait with my legs as high up as they are". He moves his shaft further inside my honey spot and says like that. I say no like this and move my honey spot up where his shaft slides all the way into my honey spot.

I said," Slide your shaft in and out of my honey spot mainly screaming your name." He said," Okay as is pounding his shaft inside my honey spot. I screamed yes Xavier that's the way I want. Oh yes more yes oh yes that's it take me to heaven make me forget about everything but you.

That's exactly what he did shortly later I climaxed right in the shower. I reached for his shoulders and pulled him even closer to me as he was still pounding his shaft in my honey spot. I was trying to catch my breath but it in care, I pulled his face to mine and I started kissing him I had my kisses travel to his neck again and I started biting him and I was also leaving might now mark all over his body.

All I knew was I was going to make him mine and no one else's. That's what I was doing giving him everything he asked for our thought. I started sucking on his neck I lost all train of thought while this pounding his shaft into my honey spot. It was so beautiful I thought us sucked harder and have done to anyone. All my might fantasy was becoming real.

I can believe it then all of a sudden Xavier says oh Charlotte I love you. As he climaxed inside my honey spot. He poses shaft out of my honey spot a little while later then says my love show me how much you love me with your mouth and body. You can have no words.

I pull my legs down from around his neck. I get off the seat thing and then I move them around and motioned him to sit down. So he did then I got on my knees in the shower to reach for his shaft. I said my hands up and down his shaft as is was twirling my tongue around the tip of his shaft. I cover my mouth around his shaft.

As I was sucking on his shaft my hand was sliding up and down his shaft. I was watching him with my eye I could see he was enjoying this the most. I sucked harder and harder I was moving my hand duster up and down his shaft. He was getting very hard for now.

He says my love show me another way before exploding my seed in your mouth. I then decided I wanted to try and have him make love to me with his legs in the up in the air like I was. I motioned him to lay under the shower sprays. He moved over to them I squatted down just a little face towards him.

I lifted his legs up the best they could then I had him hold his shaft as they go down and up on his shaft excited him. So much that he reached forward to me by his legs down and started kissing me as-as his shaft went and out of my honeyspot. yells oh yes you feel so good you're making my fantasies come true oh yeah.

He spills his seed in my honey spot as we both climaxed into it as ecstasy. The event takes a bar of soap and started rubbing it all over me. He rubs it all over my wet honey spot and he puts the soap down rinses it off. The next thing I noticed he was laying flat on the shower floor and was licking my honey spot on both sides of my honey spot lips.

It felt so good he started sucking my honey spot so much. I thought a boy with him doing this I hope I'm not going to be hurting and bleeding the way he was sucking it. It thinks oh it was something she couldn't get enough of. I then thought what better way to do this if I can reach his shaft. If I could give him the same pleasure he was giving me.

When I reach for his shaft Xavier's grabs my breasts and starts playing with them. At the way, it was failing to felt so good and pleasurable and right. A Xavier rubs his thumb over one nipple and with his other hand he brought it to his mouth and started sucking on it.

I give him a little cry because my breasts were so tender from feeding little Xavier. Xavier grasped my ass brushing me against his very hard shaft. Event thrusts his shaft into my honey spot again and again and it felt like my body shuddered to a climax. It wasn't enough for him.

More, more and more desperate strokes as he couldn't get seem to get enough of my honey spot. He says oh my God you kill me with my love. I just can't seem to get enough of you, as he is spilling his seed inside my honey spot again.

Xavier says at this rate I don't think we should ever get dressed and will be with my child soon if you are not now I sure hope it's a girl and it is as beautiful as her mother. This made me blush because I've never felt beautiful with little Xavier's father around I felt like a stat slob. Xavier made me feel like I was a queen and so much more.

Xavier says, my love, we need to finish and then get dressed because we have a wedding to plan now that you are home. I also don't want any of my male servants here thinking they can have you any way they wish while I'm away at the hospital or anywhere else. I said okay Xavier we need to clean up and try not to touch each other because somehow if we do I know we would end up making love again.

That wouldn't get us anywhere. He got out of the shower first and got dressed while I got out of the shower. when I walked to our bed there was the most beautiful dress I ever thought what is he doing to me trying to turn me into a queen or what? I didn't know I said it out loud.

He says you are my queen my love and you always will be a little Xavier is my little prince. I always got you guys anything your heart's desire, I just started crying. He says, my love, what's wrong? I didn't want to cry.

I said they are happy tears Xavier I never had anyone treat me like this. I don't know what to say to you, he said show me, my love. By walked over to him give me to him a huge hug and started kissing him on the lips. We started almost tearing our close back off but then there was a soft knock at the door.