In the Sauna Part 4

He flips me around has me get off his hard shaft picks me up an starts kissing me again. He walks me over to the shower an turns it on. Sets me down with my feet in the shower, he bends me over where my head is getting very wet from the shower. He enters my honey spot with his shaft he moves it in an out very fast an harder. I climax into EST ancy right away. A couple of minutes later I climax again but this time, I yell I love you, Xavier!! He moves in an out of me even harder an faster, right when he climaxes into EST ancy.

He says I'm not Xavier. But I thought it was Xavier playing a game with me. After that, he washes me off, picks me up an brings me to the bed. He leaves me soon after. The nurse brings little Xavier in an brings him to me an says he needs feed Mrs.Smith. I pull down my blanket exposing both my breast. Just then Xavier walks in an sees that I have my top of my blankets exposing both of my breasts. He asks the nurse to leave an lock the door. He says, my love, what's wrong? I say nothing why Xavier?

He says because you have no upper clothing on. Pulls my blankets all the way down an says you're fully naked,  have bruises all over your beautiful body. I say I'm fully naked an bruised because you an I have been making wild passionate love since you rescued me from that blizzard. He says I'm sorry my love I didn't realize at the time I was so rough on you. I'm so sorry will you please forgive me. I said,"I will always love you Xavier your my man, always an forever.

I will always love you no matter what.? He said,"I will always love you to my love always an forever to no matter what." He kisses me on the lips, his lips travel to my breast the one little Xavier wasn't eating on. He starts sucking on it. He was turning me on. So I said,"Xavier." He responds yes my love. I said,"Can you put little Xavier in his bed? I don't want him to see what his mommy is going to do to his daddy." He responds sure thing, my love. Can you tell me what you're going to do to his dad?

He takes little Xavier to his bed, put him in an covers him up. During this time I sneak out of my bed. I come up behind Xavier. I grab him from the back. I start kissing him on the neck. I whisper in his ear, I'll show you what I'm going to do to his daddy until I get out of here. Before I can even show him he spins around an says my love your the most beautiful an sexy woman I've ever meet. He kisses me on the lips, I take off his clothes. He says, my love, I want to try something with you.

I respond what my man. I can see his shaft is very hard. He picks me up an says I want you to wrap your sexy legs around my hip. I want my hard we shaft in your hot wet an slippery honey spot while we do this. I don't care if anyone sees because we're going to do what no woman or man has ever done. Put your arms around me, my love,  close your eyes an imagine you an I are all alone. No son around or anyone else. Ride my very wet shaft an keep doing it no matter what.

I will do the same but I will have my eyes open. I put his hard wet shaft in my honey spot. I wrap my legs around Xavier's hips. I close my eyes an I imagine Xavier an I in the woods riding horses together. I start riding Xavier shaft not realizing that we are walking. I heard I think a door open. I heard all kinds of gasp. I didn't know at the time Xavier an I were making love all through the hospital. I thought I was in the woods with Xavier making love to him under a waterfall. It felt so real I climaxed a couple of times while riding him in my imagination. I was screaming Xavier name, as we kept walking down the hospital an all over. I climaxed again an again thinking it was my imagination.

We came to a stop. Xavier closed the door. He says open your eyes, my love. I open my eyes I see we're in an office. I said,"Where are we?" He responds we're at my office at the hospital I want to make love to you in here. I respond oh. He sits me on his desk without even taking his shaft out of my honeyspot. He says lean back my love. When I do this I look forward an down my breast looks so huge to me. Xavier rubs both my breast in his hands an pushes his shaft out and in my very, very wet honey spot from his my love making juice. I didn't care all I cared about at the time was all the love Xavier was giving me. He made love to me for a couple of hours. I had loads of orgasms. I said,"Xavier can we try something else my backs hurting on this?" He responds yes my love where? I said,"How about your chair?" He responds okay an sits down on it.

He slides me off his desk right onto his hard shaft it goes right into my honey spot. He starts moving up and down, where it's making his shaft going in an out of my honeyspot. He's massaging my back at the same time, so I move right along with his ups an downs. I lean forward kissing him on the lips. I travel to his neck an start sucking on it so hard. I then bite him very tenderly this drives wild. He starts driving his shaft in me harder an faster I climax into EST ancy. He is still making wild passionate love to me. So I move to the other side of his neck. I start sucking on his neck again, I bite him tenderly on the neck again.

This time I match his shaft going faster an harder into my honey spot. A little while later we both shout out I love you as we both climax into EST ancy at the same time again. He says, my love, I need you to show me how much you love me. Close your eyes imagine again, wrap your legs around me again. So I did, I put his very wet shaft in my very wet honey spot. I imagined that I was at the ocean in the water with Xavier making love to him. I heard a door open again. I didn't care, I only cared about was that I was making love to Xavier at the ocean. Xavier had me lay down in the sand in the water making love to me. We didn't notice any other people there it was just Xavier an I. I hear a gasp again. This time I hear Mr.Smith we need to talk right now. I open my eyes, there's a woman there. Xavier responds what's that matter?

The woman responds well you know can't be walking all over the hospital, having sex with this woman. He responds like hell I can't she's my wife, I love her. She responds well give her some time she just had a baby. He responds she knows what her an I both want. you just need to but out of my business. What are you jealous of her or me? The woman then storms off. He says my love lets continue, close your eyes an imagine again. I did I imagined we were up in the mountains. Where it just started snowing. We made wild passionate love up there. I hear a door close, Xavier says my love you can open your eyes now. I'm going to move you over to the toilet an sit you down on it. Then I am going to plow my shaft in an out of your honey spot. I want you to scream my name over and over again okay my love. I respond okay Xavier. Xavier starts plowing his shaft in an out of my honeyspot. I scream oh yes Xavier!!!!!!

I keep saying it for an hour. I climaxed into EST ancy. Xavier is still plowing his shaft into my honey spot for a couple more hours. I'm very sore from all this love making Xavier and I have been doing. Xavier plows his shaft into my honey spot faster an harder. He says I love you, my love, as we climax into EST ancy at the same time again. Xavier says, my love, I have to tell you something. I respond what? He responds well I was told a while ago that you and little Xavier can go home now. But I have to keep bringing you back for tests, something about you never had prenatal care while pregnant with little Xavier. never brought you in.