Other Doctors Part 3

I stripe my clothes off. I look down at his shaft is so hard. He said,"Open your legs." I open my legs. He positions his hard shaft between my honey spot, slides it in an out my honey spot. He keeps sliding his shaft in an out each time with more force than the last. He does this for a couple of hours. He climaxes at the same time I climax. I never once noticed it wasn't Xavier at all. I hear a loud knocking at the door. Doctor Spencer whispers here to put this on. While he was getting dressed. It was Xavier knocking an yelling let me in or I'll knock this door down!!!!

Doctor Spencer opens the door an says doctor Smith what's wrong ? Xavier says nothing why is the locked? Doctor Spencer says because I'm examining your wife doctor Smith. I should be done in a couple of hours. Why don't you go home, take a shower get yourself all cleaned up for your wife and child? Put the stuff you bought up an away for them then come back here. They should be ready for you then. Xavier says okay, walks over to me kisses me on the lips.

Says I will be back for you my love. I promise you. When I get back I will show you how much I love you, Walks out the door again. Doctor Spencer shuts an locks the door again. I'm asleep by this time. Doctor Spencer walks back over to my bed, puts me up in the stirrups his shaft is still hard. He shoves his shaft in an out my honey spot for a couple more hours. I start to wake, I think it's Xavier inside my honey spot. I say let's play doctor an patient now Xavier, I want to be the doctor now.

Doctor Spencer never said anything. I said,"Okay you lay on the bed. Let me be the doctor and ride the patient. Doctor Spencer didn't even say anything still. I got on top of his hard shaft an slide it into my honey spot. I started riding him like I would a horse Like I did to him before. He reached up for my head, bent my head down to his face an starts French kissing me. This turns me on so much I climax. He also climaxed. He had me get off of the bed. Told me to hold the bed. While he was getting off the bed. He got behind me after he got off the bed.

He to me to bend over. I bent over. He positioned his shaft between my honey spot again. He shoves his shaft in an out faster an faster. We both climax again at the same time. He puts me back into bed covered me up, kissed me. I don't know what happened after that. I think I fell asleep again. All I hear is. Is she alright? A woman voice says yes she's just tired from giving birth. I hear little Xavier crying, Xavier says when has he last been feed?

The nurse says I don't know I just got on this shift. So Xavier gets little Xavier, brings him over to me. Say, love, our son needs feed wake up. Feed him, please. He unbuttons my nightgown on the top. Pushes my bustier down. Put little Xavier to my breast. Helps him latch on to my breast. A little while later, I wake up. To little Xavier eating from my breast. I look around for Xavier until I found him looking at me. He noticed I'm looking at him.

He says good morning my love. How was your sleep? I said,"Very good I had the most wonderful dream." It had you in it. He said,"May I ask what it was about?" I say yes it was about you an I making love all night long. It seemed so real to me though. He said,"Hum I wonder why?" A little while later he said,"I need to put little Xavier to his bed because he is asleep." He takes little Xavier from my arms and takes him over to the plastic baby bed.

He puts little Xavier into the plastic baby bed, covers him up, kisses him on the forehead. Walks back over to me. Says I love you, my love, bends down kisses me on the lips. We end up French kissing again. It's turning me on again, he starts rubbing my breast that's still exposed from when I was breastfeeding little Xavier. I started taking his shirt off. He takes my nightgown off. We're still French kissing an removing the rest of our clothing off.

The nurse was still in the room. She goes hum. Xavier said,"Hum nurse you might want to leave. Because of no matter what I'm going to make love to my wife. Whether you're in here or not. Your choice right now. She says okay doctor Smith I'm leaving. I will be in later to check on your son, your wife. I hope you're not doing this when I get back. Xavier says if I am then what she well I will just walk out until your done, but don't forget.

Your wife just had a child. It's not really healthy so soon after her giving birth. She might already be pregnant with your other child now. Xavier says boy I hope so. I love her so much . The nurse walks towards the door. She says oh yeah the doctors said, later tonight your wife an child can go home. They also said,"Your wife needs to be checked every day." Because you guys are so sexually active. The nurse then walks out the door an locks it.

Xavier says now where was I, my love.  Starts French kissing me again. I grabbed his shaft again an I started rubbing my hands up an down his shaft. It was making him so hard. He couldn't stand it. He gets up on the bed with me. He spreads both of my legs apart an slides shaft in my honey spot. Lifts my legs up in the air.

His shaft goes in an out for a couple of hours. Just like in my dream but this felt so different from then. I don't know why but it does. A little while later I climaxed. Xavier keeps making love to me. I keep moving with him, I yell I love you, Xavier, I hope I'm pregnant with your child. Right there Xavier says I do too, I love you, my love, I hope you're pregnant with multiple babies of mine. He an I both climaxed at the same time. He then gets dressed an helps me get a clean nightgown on. He said,"I will be back my love. I need to go check on some of my patients here.

I haven't done that since I brought you in here last night." He said,"Oh doctor Web will be in here to check on little Xavier." He said,"He needed to talk to you alone about how your pregnancy went with little Xavier  other stuff." I'm going to check on my patients now. Just then doctor Web walks in an says Mr.Smith your patient in room T72 is about to deliver a baby without your help. Xavier says I love you, my love, and walks out the door.

Soon after a new nurse comes in an takes little Xavier out. She says he will be down the hall in the nursery until your done Mrs.Smith. I said,"Okay." She then walks out with little Xavier and locks the door. Doctor Web says now that we're alone I would like to know how your pregnancy went. Who did you see for your prenatal care an all the test that they did on you? I said,"I never seen anyone I was in denial that I was pregnant.

He said,"Okay let's do some other test on you while your here." I said,"Okay." He hands me a pill. I say what's this? He says this is one of the tests. Little did, I know. It was a pill that makes you dizzy an feel weird,  wanting a man so soon after taking the pill. I take the pill. I say I'm very dizzy an I feel weird. He whispers that's how you're supposed to feel with the love pill. I thought he was Xavier back. So I grab him by his neck an start kissing him on the lips, I travel to his neck an start licking it. This is turning him on.

He moves me to his mouth again an kisses me,  bites my ear just a little bite not hard but it's turning me on. We rip all our clothes off like we can't get enough of each other. He kisses me like there is no tomorrow. We're kissing an walking towards the sauna that's in my private room. He opens the door while still kissing me.

He sits me on the bench that's in the middle an has my legs spread apart. He puts the very hot hard shaft in my very wet an hot honey spot. He's not very gentle like he usually. He keeps shoving his hard shaft in an out of me. He does this for a couple of hours, he an I have sweat pouring from our bodies an face. I climax. He then shoves his shaft in my mouth making me suck on it. He gets hard again. He lays on the bench an has me ride his shaft. Where I'm facing the wall, he grabs my breast an starts rubbing them both in his hands. More love faster an faster the only thing I could think of is I'm going to climax again, I'm going to climax again.