T W E N T Y - O N E .

"i can't believe the concert is already over." elvira complained, frowning as the group of teenagers exited the arena into the main hall. the rest simultaneously nodded, also feeling down at the fact it ended just soon as it started.

you weren't as pissed as you had been before, deciding to forget about the boy altogether. it shouldn't have surprised you. he was famous, and was definitely at that age where men get all pissy and block women out of nowhere. the show had taken a lot of energy out of you though, as you didn't like to be in a loud place for too long.

"i'm finna head home, see y'all on monday." you spoke lowly, facing your friends as they stared at you. lance raised a brow, looking at you suspiciously. when it came to him, he could definitely tell if something was up. you, him, and ayomide have been friends for the longest, so you all knew each other really well.

he didn't push for any answers, knowing how you'd get angry if you weren't comfortable speaking about what was on your mind just yet. he only nodded, standing next to you and giving you a slight hug. "i can take you home, your house ain't that far."

you only shook your head, sending him a small smile. "nah, i'm okay." before you could start to head out though, ayomide grabbed your arm, stopping you in your tracks. "aht aht, you're not going nowhere."

you furrowed your brows in confusion, pulling your arm away from her grasp. "bitch, what?" ayomide only shook her head, glancing at the rest of the group also. "all of you, follow me. there's a place i'm trying to check out."

all of you were dazed, but you opted to follow her anyway. with her being the oldest and taking on a motherly figure role (surprisingly), you knew she wouldn't lead any of you into a dangerous situation. after following her around the building for what seemed like quite a long time, you all had ended up in front of a small door, in a dimly lit hallway. talk about scary.

ayomide knocked on the door, and you could hear a bit of shuffling, muffled voices, and more. it then followed with a silence, the knob turning, and the door creaking as it slowly opened.

"oh shit, you're here!" you heard a deep voice resonate from inside, and watched as all your friends lit up in excitement, quickly filing into the room.  you weren't stupid, you knew exactly who was in that room, and it instantly made you fill with rage.

remember when you said you were over it? yeah scratch that, you were still seething. it struck a nerve anytime a guy went to the ends of the earth to catch your attention, just for them to end up ghosting you after and pretending you never existed in the first place.

peeking out from behind the door frame, slightly scaring you, was elvira. "why are you just standing out here? come in!" you rolled your eyes playfully, walking into the room that held the five boys who were just previously on stage. you hadn't even taken a couple steps when one of them had sprung up in front of you, making you jump.

"damn nigga, scared the hell out of me." you breathed, eyes slightly wide as you gave him a weird look. he only laughed, hitting the back of your arm. "you're y/n right? i'm aaron t! nice to meet you."

you hoped he was the only energetic one out of the five, because you could not stand people who were hyperactive. "nice to meet you i guess." lance snickered at your facial expressions, coming up behind the band member. "don't even talk to her, she's the one behind the hate account remember?" he joked.

"bitch. i haven't even posted on that account in like two weeks. you're mad i gained more followers than you." you had completely forgotten about the male who you were mad at, distracting yourself by talking to anyone but him.

it's not like you were going to bother him, or he was going to bother you, since it seemed as if he was having the time of his life with yuna.

(thanks 4 da bday wishes my precious fans 😘.)