E I G H T .

4townhater101 HAS GONE LIVE

WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ?

"what's up, y'all." you spoke quietly, it being well late into the night and not wanting to wake your parents up. hovering over your ipad, camera facing down so the viewers couldn't see your face, you watched as numerous people flooded the live, comments coming and going.

"holy shit, y/n. it's been a week since you made that account and you already got a following."

you smirked in response, shrugging in an attempt to act humble. "well why wouldn't i have a following? i'm so cool and funny and sexy. everyone loves me."

ayomide snickered. "the comments say otherwise." you only rolled your eyes. originally you had made the account for jokes, only posting on it to make your friends mad at how you bashed their favorite boyband without even having listened to their music.

but for some unknown reason the account blew up, and now millions of 4townies were on your ass. you didn't really care, loving the ten minutes of fame you were getting.

"yo, everyone is spamming for you to show your face. they really think you're ugly." chioma told you, finger pointing out a couple comments that spoke the exact message. sighing, you let your fingers grasp onto the device, propping it up against your pillows, slightly angling the camera so it could fit as many of you as it could. "happy now?"

upon doing that, the comments started to go crazy, many 4townies stating how pretty you were, but that your personality was what made you ugly. you only shrugged, not being the slightest phased by the hate comments.

"wait y/n, do you still have a crush on devon?" lance suddenly asked, causing all eyes to turn to him. you popped a couple pieces of popcorn into your mouth, brows slightly furrowed as you shrugged. "i guess.. why? does he have a girlfriend or something?"

"yes. look!" he shoved his phone in your face, and you read the contents that were displayed on the bright screen. "the nigga got back with his ex? ain't no way. i thought they were done."

"bitch i thought so too. he was even telling everyone he was never gon date her again too. all men do is lie." you all laugh, since then forgetting that you had gone live. some time had passed, the six of you talking amongst yourself, not noticing the ipad screen glowing.

"uhh.. y/n." yuna spoke, a slight nervous tone to her words. you rose a brow, confused. "what bitch? did devon and his girl join or something.." you questioned, turning back to the live you had completely neglected, reading the comments.

"girl, why is aaron t in your live?" lance screamed, eyes widened as he couldn't believe his eyes. "nigga shut up! do you want us to get our ass beat?" chioma spoke harshly, slapping the boy. he apologized quietly, slumped against the bed as he still stared at the ipad in shock.

4townie89 ; aaron t is in here?!?!

taeyoungin ; ur fucking shitting me omg

aarontofficial ; accept my request lol

"god, kill me now." the five teens were overjoyed by the notice of a member from their favorite band, you however, just sat there. "he wants to join? hell nah. nigga go back to recording songs and such."

before you could say anything more, you felt arms wrap around your neck, violently shaking you. "do you want to die??? i'll kill your right here, right now." elvira shouted, glaring harshly at you. looking over to chioma, she nodded, signaling for her to grab the ipad.

by the time you had finally been able to escape from her grasp, it was too late. five boys were displayed on the bottom half of the screen, all staring into the camera. "oh my god.. why would you do that."

no one was paying attention to you though, your friends now being more invested at the attractive men that smiled at them. the comments too were going wild, some jealous at how you easily gained their attention, and others laughing at your reaction.

"which is the one that was hating on us?" a deep voice resonated from the device, which had you slightly peeking over to see which one of those boys had that pussy throbbing voice.

"it was her." yuna pointed to you, which had their eyes shifting over to where you were. "is she the same one who called me cute?"

the one you recognized as taeyoung questioned, in which you shamelessly answered. "yes, i fucking did. and seeing you live, you look way better." your comment had him slightly blushing, but also made elvira look at you weirdly. "girl if you don't back off. i been claimed tae as mine."

you side eyed her after she spoke, eyes turning back to the camera. "okay that's it! elvira made me mad so i'm ending this live." you smiled at the camera, watching the boys give each other strange looks.

right as one of them opened their mouth to say something, you had ended it, leaving the band confused and slightly intrigued.