Volleyball game

Today is Sunday which means the Volleyball game! I'm not gonna lie I am a little nervous but confident.
Our uniform says this:

With our last names on the back of course

With our last names on the back of course. My number is #5 and Jayla's is #3.

It's 4:00 in the morning, and the game starts at 6:30. But I wanted to get ready early so I can have a snack then I can practice at the gym with the rest of the team. As I'm washing my face I get a text from Javon saying 'Good morning love, have a good breakfast. I can't wait to cheer you on at the game, I love you' (I'm sorry idk how to write a lovey text I text him back saying 'thank you. I love you too'

Once I'm ready I grab 6 protein bars so me and Jayla get 1 for now and 1 after the game. "Angel are you ready?" my mom shouts at me "Yea! Coming!!" I say grabbing my volleyball bookbag and start running downstairs. We get into moms car and start to head to the gym.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the gym, I go inside to see my teammates. "hey Ang" I hear everyone greet me "hello" I say smiling putting my drink and bookbag down. "Alright guys let's start practicing, if nobody's here yet just keep going they will come later." I say "Let's get in positions" Mia tells us. We all get into position and I noticed cookie isn't here yet, but I wasn't worried because I knew should would come later. It is now 5:49 and Cookie just arrived "hey cookie" "hey Jayla" hey Jay" Hi Jayla" we say "hey guys" Jayla says smiling. She comes and gets into position "ALRIGHT GUYS GO HIT THE BALL JAYLA" Coach Jenna says.

Jayla hits the ball and the ball goes towards me so I hit it to Mia. Mia hits the ball at Ella (I don't remember what I named them-) "The game is about to begin please start to get into your position spot and we will began. Parents, friends, family please take your seats. Everyone starts talking there seats. I spot Javon, Jess, Dj, Daelo, Jaden, and my mom Vanessa. I look back at Javon to see him winking at me then putting his thumbs up as to show support.

The game then starts and Jayla hits the ball behind us which was a good hit "GOOD JOB COOKIE" "WOOOO" we hear. I clap my hands as to say good job. The ball goes to Paige, Paige throws it over the next which the girl misses to throw it back over to our side. "WOOOOOOOOO GO PAIGE" Jenna says "good job Paige" I say clapping my hands. The girl on the opposite of us throws the ball towards me, and I hit it with strength that makes it goes over the next.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The game ended and we won. We walked in two lines to shake our opponents hands. After we did that we went to the bench to go drink our drinks. "Good job girls! good game, I am proud of you guys. You guys have gotten better each time you guys came to practice. You took it seriously and worked hard. So good Job" Coach Jenna says proudly "have a good night guys" Jenna says "you too" we say.

Jayla and I go to our parents since our game ended. "good job guys, you guys did so well." Jessica said "yea Volleyball practice really paid it off" my mom said agreeing with Jayla's mom. Javon comes to my side and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Javon stop I'm sweaty, and I stink" I say stopping myself from drinking my water. " I don't care. But I do care enough to say you did a outstanding job out there" he says turning my body to face him "Thank you Wanna" I say appreciating the compliment.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My mom and I got home, and I instantly took a shower since I felt gross. The shower felt soooo good that it got me in a mood to do face masks. While it was sitting on my face I wanted to post on instagram of me and Jayla playing volleyball.

1

                                              2

2

3

Its_Angelxx

Its_Angelxx

cap//  Volleyball game photos🤍

Liked by Jaylawaltonofficial, Onwardwanna, Tribe6strong, VanessaHudgens, Onwardjdub, Onwardnation, and 600k more!

coments:

Jaylawaltonofficial: We did it!!

replying to Jaylawaltonofficial,    Its_Angelxx: Yes we did, I'm so proud!

Onwardwanna✅: You did great babe!

replying to Onwardwanna Its_Angelxx: Thank you so much my love!

and more comments of fans/family congratulating her and Jayla

--------------------------------------------------------------

After posting on insta then scrolling on tiktok, my timer went off meaning it's time to  take off my face mask. I got to the bathroom and start to peel it off. As I'm peeling it off I get a facetime call from Javon, I press 'accept' I see Javon's face pop up on the screen. I see him laying down with purple led lights. "hey Ang" Wanna says "hey wanna" I say peeling off the facemask "does that not hurt?" Javon says making a face as if I'm pulling the face mask off of him "yea.. so much" I say wincing at the pain.

When I'm finished with the facemask I go to my bedroom and lay down. "wanna fall asleep on facetime" I said rubbing my eyes then yawning "sure my love" Javon says. I put my phone on the charger and then set my phone up. "I'm tired" I say getting comfortable "I'm right here with you, I'll be on facetime with you when you wake up." Javon says "okay I love you" I say half asleep "I love you too" Javon says, that's the last thing I hear before I fell into a good sleep..
———————————————————————————
Was this a good enough chapter?