Flor-Ida

Angel's pov:

I wake up to Javon sitting next to me shaking me "ANGEL WAKE UP THE PLANE IS ABOUT TO CRASH" Javon yells shaking me "Wha why are you sitting next to me and where's Jayla? wait-huh- AHHHHHH-" I get cut off by Javon putting his hand over my mouth "Quiet! I was joking anyway, don't worry we are gonna land in 10 minutes, and I sat next to you because I missed you." Javon told me

"Javon you're right in front of me" I say confused "I know but oh well" he says putting his hand on my shoulder. "Javon you are such a simp, give the girl a break." Jayla says rolling her eyes playfully "Shut up Jayla aren't you falling for Alex? Javon says exposing her "Wait what who's Alex" I asked completely confused "Alex is this girl who Jayla is simping for" Javon says taking his head off of my shoulder and sticking his tongue out.

I turn my head at Jayla's direction giving her a tell me later look. "Okay everyone, we are about to land if you can all keep your seatbelts buckled until I say it's okay to take it off. Please make sure to take your trash and throw it away in the trashcan in the airport. Enjoy the wonderful view and enjoy your day and time at Florida!" the flight attendant says.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Our parents are in line to get a rental car, we are getting two for us teens, and the parents get their own car with Daelo. Daelo can also ride with us if he wanted too. Our parents starts to walk towards us. "Okay kids we have a surprise for you." My mom said

We all get excited on what it is "let's go outside first" Dj said laughing to tease us "NOOO, COME ONN, WHAT" is all they hear. "okay okay. Were going to.. THE DISNEY LAND RESORT!!!" Jessica said to us.

There was a chorus of cheers. We get in our car. It was Jayla and Jaden in the front and Daelo in the middle of me a Javon. "ughhhh Daelo I wanna sit next to Angelll" Javon said complaining. "bro chill" Jaden said annoyed " Ima go live guys. " I said . I went to tiktok and went live.

"Oh my gosh 60k already joining" I said surprised Jaden took the phone out my hand. As soon as he got it, he held it up and did a piece sign "hey guys" Jaden said. He sat the phone against the window and looked at the comments

'Jaden you got fine'

"cat"

'Jaden is ugly'

"so is yo momma"

'where is javon'

"in the back with Angel, and Daelo"

'where is jayla at'

"She's right here driving, Jayla say hi" "hiii"

'HIIII DAELO'

"Daelo the fans said hi" "hi guys" he Daelo said looking up from his game than waving to the camera, he looked back down to continue to play roblox.

'Daelo is so cute'

'angel you are so pretty'

"Angel you are so pretty' mh someones lying" Jaden said

'can you say hi emma'

"bye emma"

'no say hi maya'

"yes maya"

'play some music'

"no"

'where are you guys'

"in my-" "Ayoooooo" Jayla said

'Where's our cartwheel you promised Jaden?🤨'
"I don't know what your talking about" Jaden said scratching his head.

'javon is better than jaden and cuter'

"i didnt ask"

'yall jaden is so hot im about to move to Georgia and act like we long lost lovers'

"is this who we are now?" Jaden said in a squeaky voice

'did yall hear Jack Harlow's new song?'

"no but we can listen when were off live"

'thats a good idea I should do that with Javon'

"awww but Javon already has a lover slow pal" Jaden said in a girl voice

'Javon why is the group chat on discord so boring, and un active?'

"Javon someone said 'why is the group chat on discord so boring, and un active'" Jaden said re-stating the comment someone asked "Because I am busy on spending time with my lover, but don't worry I'll get back on track after our trip."

'the way Jaden stole Angel's phone😭'

"yup sure did" Jaden said proud "I know right, he took MY phone" I said smiling playfully Jaden looked back at me grinning. "Angel you should watch tiktoks with me so you and Daelo should switch spots." Javon said smiling ear to ear "fine hurry up though this is bad" I said quickly changing seats then resting my head on Javon's shoulder while watching tiktoks. He puts his head on top of mine few minutes later.

'about to make a edit out of that, thanks Angel and Jaden!'

'I just noticed that Angel and Jaden would be cute'

'im gonna edit that brb guys'

'i just edited that now im gonna post it'

Okay guys I'm gonna get off live because you guys are being weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We get to the Disney hotel and immediately go to our rooms. We are super tired because we've been driving from the airport, on the highway, becoming jet lagged, and now were just arriving to our rooms to sleep. Javon and I share a room while Jaden and Jayla share a room, Jaden said he and I can switch if I ever wanted to sleep with Jayla. There were two beds in a room but I decided I would just share a bed with Javon.

"can we cuddle and then fall asleep" I ask with puppy dog eyes "aww yea come here" Javon said lying on the bed, he spooned me and we started to watch tiktok on his phone before we fell into a deep slumber.