Secret

Listen to this song please!

                                 Jessica's pov:

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Come on we have to go before we miss our flight" Vanessa says shaking me. "Oh right, let's wake up Dj and we can put the bags in the truck" I say fully getting awake. I shake Dj awake "Dj babe wake up we gotta put the bags in the car" I say waiting for a response.

"Oh yea. You guys go wake up the kids, and I'll start the car and put the bags in the car." Dj responded. "Alright" Vanessa says. We go to Jaden's room to see no one is there, we check Javon, and Daelo's room they weren't there either. So the only choice left was Jayla's.

We get to Cookie's room to see everyone knocked out on Jayla's bed. Jaden is halfway off the bed, Daelo on top of the kids, Javon cuddled with Angel, Angel arm on Jayla's stomach. "Should we prank them?" V asks, "Yes, We should! Let's wake up Daelo so he doesn't get nightmares or gets too scared." I said I began to walk up to Daelo quietly "Mumps, wake up were gonna prank them." I say shaking mumps carefully trying not to wake up the others. Daelo sits up and rubs his eyes trying to adjust everything going on, "Okay mommy." Daelo says "Okay, let's go get a pan and a cooking spoon." V says. I pick up Daelo and leave out of Jayla's room.

We head downstairs to get the items "I'm gonna record to get their reaction" I say "Ooo yes good idea! Mumps get a pot and a spoon bud" Vanessa says agreeing, and helping mumps. We go back upstairs into Jayla's room. I press the red button meaning that I'm recording, V turns to me and faces the camera putting up her pointy finger, and putting her finger to her lips, Daelo smiles cutely. She turns around and I go to stand by the bed getting a perfect angle. V puts her fingers down as a count down from 3 to 1.

Once it gets to 1 Daelo, and Vanessa starts to bang the spoon against the cooking pot. "KIDS! KIDS! WAKE UP WE GOTTA GO! WERE GONNA BE LATE" Vanessa screams. Jaden falls off the bed, Jayla and Angel sit up confused, and Javon just climbs on Angel sitting on her lap, using all his weight to push her back down on the bed, and then lay on top of her trying to fall back asleep. "aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jaden screams as if he was a girl. Jayla starts to laugh as she sees her brother get up so fast, and starts to scream like a girl

"What did we wake up for ?" Asked Jayla "Well guys were going to........" V says

       Must be nice to scroll this long and far😏

"FLORIDA" Vanessa and I say at the same time. I'm still recording so I get their reaction as I move around to get all of them since they are all running around excitedly. I stopped recording as Dj came in "Okay guys we have to hurry and change. We gotta hurry and get to the airport before the plane leaves. Everyone starts to head out of Jayla's room, and goes to their separate rooms.

"GUYS DON'T WORRY ABOUT CLOTHES I PACKED THEM FOR YOU, AND SO AS V FOR YOU TOO ANGEL" I yell out. V, Dj and I get dressed into comfy clothes. I go to the car to see Daelo, Dj, V, Angel, and Javon in the car already. Daelo and V in the seats behind the driver and passenger seat. Wanna and Angel in the way back, and Jaden and Jayla who just came out of the house. They get into the middle of the seats. "Okay guys were gonna get something to eat on the way, and then head to the airport to get on the plane!" I say excitedly I get cheers and whoo's from throughout the car.

We pull up to McDonalds and order our food. I pass them out and we all eat. By the time we get to the airport it's time to get on the plane, "okay guys Jayla, and Angel together, Daelo, Javon, and Jaden together. Then me, V, and Dj together. "Nooooo, Jayla can we switch seats please" Javon says desperately "No. I'm sitting with my girlfriend" Jayla says "ughh no we gotta hear Wanna cry for not sitting next to Angel." Jaden says "simp" Daelo says under his breath but loud enough for us to hear.

        Angel's pov:

"Okay okay Javon it's okay! Stop crying like a baby" I say chuckling, then hugging him by my side. "All passengers if you are getting on a trip to Orlando Florida please come to the front to take your seats." I hear "that's us, lets go" Jess says. We make our way to our seats, I sit behind Wanna but before I can even sit Wanna turns me around and kisses me. I'm the first to pull away. "Okay love I gotta sit" I say hugging him then sitting down. Jayla and I watch movies then fall into quick sleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this was a good chapter. Sorry I haven't got to upload I have been dealing with a performance of mine that is coming up, that sport is Color Guard!