Chapter 9

It had been meerly a week since we were told of the Tri-Wizard tournament and Fred and George had been working for about the entire time to come up with an aging potion that would age them just enough to be able to enter the tournament, "Finley! Fin! Fin!" Fred was running down the stairs screaming at the top of his lungs and my nose was buried in my Arithmancy book. I hadn't really paid much attention to the twins lately as they had been getting upset easily, and I honestly just didn't want in the middle of it.

"What is it Fred?" I looked up from my book and saw George following excitedly behind him, them each having a vile in their hands of something that looked disgusting.

"We made that aging potion. We got it done! It will age us to where we are just seventeen." Fred smirked brightly and showed it to me.

"I wouldn't mess around with that. Why would you want to fastforward your life in even the slightest?" I closed my book and sat up a little straighter looking up at him, "You too George, what has gotten into you two? This isn't a good idea," I warned and stood.

"Ah, quit being such a prude and come down to the Hall with us and watch us enter our names for eternal glory!" They began walking to the door and I just stood putting my books into my bag, putting it over my shoulder and following them quickly. I ran a little to catch up with them walking beside them and looking up at them.

We made it to the Great Hall and when we walked in we saw that Cedric Diggory had just put his name in the Goblet and looked a bit proud of himself.

"Well lads! We've done it," called out George as we entered the hall and he ran ahead.

Fred was quick to follow, "Cooked it up just this morning!"

They jumped up to stand on the bench where Hermione was and she scoffed, "It's not going to work!"

"Thank you!" I called out and walked towards her figuring I could sit with her while they decided to continue to do something stupid.

Fred smirked and leaned in close to her ear, " Oh yeah? And why's that Granger?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly.

"You see this," Hermione said and gestured to the line around the Goblet, "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself.."

Fred shrugged, "So?"

Hermione scoffed and closed her book setting it into her lap, "So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be folled by a doge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion!"

"Thats why its so brilliant!" George chimed in

Fred grinned brightly, "Because it's so pathetically dimwitted."

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George!"

I took a seat next to Hermione and watched as they both took the potion their faces screwing up in distaste. I rolled my eyes before watching them jump over the age line. Everyone was cheering excitedly and clapping as they threw their names into the goblet, "Oh yeah!!!" They highfived and smirked.

Sparks began to emmit from the goblet and several gasps were heard in the crowd. Within a second they were thrown across the room. I jumped up and my eyes widened as I ran towards them, "Fred! George!"

I dropped to my knees next to them and saw the unexpected. Their hair was turning white and they had grown full beards, "You said!"

"No you said!"

~~~~Thursday Night~~~~

Dumbledore was standing at the head of the Hall looking over all of the students a smile on his face, "Sit down please! And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!"