Chapter 6

Dedicated to Elvissparrow for writing the first fanfiction that kept the magic alive for me even after I was done with the series. I love you.

I felt as through I had just closed my eyes when I was being awoken by Ginny. She was patting my shoulder trying to wake me. I groaned deeply and sat up, "What time is it?"

"No clue," Ginny muttered, "Mum just said to wake you. Go ahead and take a shower if you wish before we leave.. The boys wont be up for another twenty five minutes so you have time.

I got out of bed and grabbed an outfit out of my trunk walking towards the bathroom. I walked in and took a nice long hot shower. I felt the hot water run down my back and felt almost relieved by it. I hummed softly over the noise of the water hitting the tub floor.

I soon got out of the shower and dried myself off with a towel wrapping my hair. I slipped on a bra and panties along with my distressed jeans that were categorized as "skinny jeans" by muggles. They had a high waist on them and I put on a black belt. I slipped on an army green jumper that was loose. I looked in the mirror after towel drying my hair enough to be able to brush it out.

As I walked out of the bathroom Fred was walking towards the bathroom. He looked tired and he was rubbing his eyes. Almost running into me he grabbed onto my arms to keep me from falling, "Good Morning Fin." He steadied us both and walked into the bathroom shutting the door and the shower once again started.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I smelled fresh tea. Molly was pacing around the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. There was tea sat in my usual spot, "Good Morning Finley!"

"Good Morning Molly, how are you?" I sat down and sipped my tea slowly as she spoke to me about how we would be travelling.

Soon enough all of the guys were downstairs except Bill and Charlie. They were going to be apparating to the cup and got to sleep in.

"Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" said George, failing to hold back a loud yawn as he and Fred took their seats.

"They are apparating so they can have a bit of a lie in. "

This of course started a full on argument and created another explanation for Harry about what apparation was.

After about an hour of arguing about what was and wasn't fair about Wizard Transportation laws, we got ready to leave. I was sat on the bench by the door sliding my black lace up boots on when Molly brought me a bag, "I was going to wait till Christmas to give this to you, but consider it your birthday present! It's an enchanted bag! It had enough room for anything you need and its also got an anti-gravity spell on it to make the objects inside weight nothing."

"Molly! That is amazing! Thank you so much, I love it!" I hugged her tightly recieving the same back.

"Now, you have fun and keep Fred and George in line! Don't let them do anything stupid." She smiled and backed away. I nodded to give her a little reassurance.

Soon enough I made my way outside and looked at Fred and George walking with them. Thye both had matching outfits on. Yellow coloured pants, matching cream sweaters and their hair was getting on my nerves, it seemed as though it hadn't been cut in over a year.

Fred and George were walking beside me as we made our way up the hill towards the portkey, "Matching sweaters?" I asked laughing, "Cute."

Fred hit me in the arm and smiled softly, "Hop off it."

I smiled and elbowed him in the side skipping a few steps to get ahead of him so he couldn't get to me.

"You watch it Farley." George said poking my side, "Leave Fred alone, just because he is the ugly twin doesn't give you a reason to be mean."

I couldn't help but giggle as Fred got an offended look on his face walking away from us.

Soon enough we met up with a man called Amos Diggory. He shook our hands more fascinated with Harry than anything. His son dropped from the tree's , Cedric. He smiled to me and waved slowly, "Hello Finley."

Fred and George didn't say hi to him, they just nodded, still hurt by the fact that they hadn't quite forgiven him for beating Gryffindor in the first Quidditch match of the previous year.

It was another five minutes before we reached the Portkey and Mr. Weasley was looking down at his muggle watch. "Thirty more seconds! Everyone grab on!"

I laid on the ground grabbing onto the portkey holding onto it tightly. Mr. Weasley's voice rang, "Three... Two... One..."

We were lifted up into the air and we were spinning in a circle lifting into the sky. I felt as though as I was being jerked around. My shoulders were bumping hard into Fred and George's shoulders until we hit the ground. I landed on something bigger than me that was soft.

"Bloody Hell Finley.."

"I'm so sorry George!" I gasped and tried to sit up a bit. I rolled off of him and he stood up offering his hand to help me up, "Thank you. "

George walked over to us and smiled, "Smooth you two.. Landing on top of eachother. "

"She landed on me, It's not my fault, " Fred said and pushed me a little.

" Just because you are bigger than I am doesn't give you the right to bully me.." I said crossing my arms frowning.

By the time we had made it to the tent that we would be staying in Fred and George had made a bet that Bulgaria would get the snitch but the Irish would win.

"You two are so going to be out of money by the time we go to Hogwarts." I smirked and sat down on the couch in the middle of the tent.

"We'll make it back in a week and you know it Fin. " George sat next to me, moving my legs to lay across his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The World Cup

We had made it to the top of the stadium and Hermione, Ginny and I were watching as the mascotts for Bulgaria entered the field.

"Veela.." I said looking at Hermione frowning a bit.

All the men were completely mesmerized as they studied the dancing bodies. They got as close as they could without actually moving over the edge of the wall.

By the end of the game Fred and George's prediction was correct and I, myself was screaming at the top of my lungs. Clapping as Troy and Quigley lifted the Cup into the air. I clapped and screamed so loudly that my hands began to feel numb.

In the tent we were all dancing around and celebrating the win, Ron was still trying to defend Viktor Krum which was quite funny. Fred and George were dancing around him , "Viktor I love you! Viktor I do! When we're apart, my heart beats only for you!" We all teased ron and a chorus of laughter erupted from us all.

A loud explosion sounded and it sounded panicked.

"Sounds like the Irish are getting their pride on?" Fred sounded.

"Thats not the Irish!" Mr. Weasley shouted, "Come on! Lets Go! Fred, George, take care of Ginny and Finley. They are your responsibility! Get to the woods!"

Before I could even think about it Fred had my arm pulling me outside and George had ahold of Ginny pulling us towards the forest. I looked up and saw muggle bodies floating in the air lifeless and pale. It made me sick to even see.

Fred just kept me close as we sprinted towards the forest where the PortKey was. He held on tight and we were soon hidden within bushes and trees waiting as the Ministry of Magic began to pile in.

Soon all that was left was the dark mark painting the sky. We couldn't hear as we sat in the woods. Fred was holding me close and Ginny was laying in George's lap trying to calm herself after the things that happened.