Chapter 11

Bella's POV

Like I told Ben last night. I told him all about my adventures on the Isle and the encounter I had with Uma's crew at her Fish and Chip shop. At first Ben was acting calm and collected, then I mentioned on how one of the pirates  may have knocked me into a wall, he lost his cool and wouldn't listen to anything else I had to say. I just wanted to get this over with so Fairy Godmother could get rid of this bruise on my face.

"HE WHAT!" Ben screamed

So now, here I sat, in front of my brother. Just about to go see Fairy Godmother so she could help fix my face. Ben was a little angry...okay so actually he was furious. And literally for such a minor situation, I tried explaining to him that Harry actually helped and when I was fighting pirates Gil actually saved me. 

"You should've stayed home! I knew you going was a bad idea." Ben ranted

I sat up from my chair and followed Ben who was angrily marching around his office. Swinging his arms around like an scared octopus.

"But I still managed to save your tied up butt" I barked crossing my arms "I managed to take down a pirate Ben, you barely even know how to fight anymore!"

"He could've done unthinkable things to you Bells. He's a mad man!" Ben yelled

"That's not his fault that he was raised like it. Like I would even let him touch me. It's only a little bruise, I'm not a flower! I can handle myself Ben" I yelled back "and plus Harry didn't do anything, he actually helped me!" 

Ben was being just unreasonable. I get that I'm his sister and he cares for me and all but come on! I'm not a baby. I know what I'm doing.

"You're my sister" He stated

"And you're my brother" I added "you got to trust me here Ben. I'm your royal advisor. I know what I'm doing."

Ben looked down at his hands and nodded. He out of all people know what I'm like.

"I just want you safe Bella" He confesses

"I know you do. And I want the same for you. It's just you can't control my actions. I literally argued with Uma to get you back. I threatened her for your safety. I would've fought her myself if she didn't command her crew to keep me safe" I told him

Ben looked at me and smiled softly.

"I knew she was good" He said

"Exactly! We both know that she's capable of being good. This is why we should bring more kids here, close the barrier even, there is no reason for it to be open anymore. This is what I've been trying to say this whole time." I exclaimed "this is our future"

Ever since last night I've been trying to convince Ben to take Uma and her friends off the Island. He wasn't too keen on the idea but I'm slowly working on it. Ben walked over to me and placed his hand on my face.

"Let's go get that fixed huh?" He asked

I sighed and nodded my head knowing that right now I wasn't getting anywhere else with this conversation. After having Fairy Godmother fix my face, (which took a very good story of how I thought I could play Tourney without protective gear was a good idea.) I decided to look for Carlos. It didn't take long considering he was in his room, with Dude.

"Hey boys" I smiled

"Hey" They both answered

It was weird listening to Dude talk. I guess it's just something I'll have to get use to. I sat on Carlos's bed and started to pet Dude. Not long Dude fell asleep, making me giggle.

"So.." I started "you feeling okay after coming back from the Isle?"

Carlos looked at me for a moment and smiled.

"I guess so, it was weird to be back there. But I see you got rid of the bruise, which is really good. Not saying you looked bad! You're still beautiful but it's just nice to..."

I giggled at him and cut him off by pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back passionately. I missed being able to do this. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled. I leaned on his chest as he played with my hair.

"I was thinking about going on a date" Carlos mentioned

"When?" I asked

"Later tonight? I know you've been busy but I was hoping you could make some time" He said

"For you?" I said "I'll make all the time in the world"

Carlos smiled brightly and kissed my head lightly.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I smiled "What's tonight's theme?"

Carlos thought for a second and smiled.

"Dress nice, not to fancy though. We'll have dinner so come on an empty stomach." He said

"Okay" I giggled "anything else?"

"Nope" he said sitting up. "Get Evie and Mal to help you get ready. Because I need you distracted"

I rolled my eyes and him playfully but nodded my head. Who knew he'd be so excited over this date. I looked at the time and realized that maybe I should go start getting ready cause I'm in desperate need of a shower.

"I'll get going now and I'll see you later. I need to shower before I head over to see Evie" I told him

"I'll get them to go to you!" Carlos excitedly said "you go shower and I'll see you soon! I love you!"

I was basically being pushed out the door. I laughed at my goofball of a boyfriend and smiled.

"I love you too" I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek

I closed the door behind me and made my way to my room. I wonder what Carlos has planned for tonight. Whatever it is he's extremely happy about it.

Carlos's POV

This is it! This is the moment I get to ask Bella to be my date go the cotillion. I get to tell her exactly how I feel and show how much I love her. Even though she isn't queen, she sure is the queen of my heart. I can't wait for tonight! This must be absolutely perfect and I  know just the people to help me.