What if...

A/N  Here is a little What if... chapter. I will be back soon with one-shots for plot holes as I promised. A month or two and I will be back. Just to finish my exams for University and then I will have three months free of school and studying.  Now let's get on with the chapter🕸🕷💜

3rd person p.o.v.

*With Spellmans*

"What are we going to do now, Aunties?"

"I don't know Sabrina. I have no more ideas on how to get the magic back to the coven."

"I have one. It's dangerous, but I don't see any other option right now."

"What is it, Ambrose?"

"We do have a source of our power right here at the Academy. Or did you forget who is locked up?"

"You can't be serious?"

"I am. Deadly. He is our only chance."

The Spellmans looked at each other, but they all knew that Ambrose was right. Freeing Lucifer was their only chance of surviving the Pagans. A price that they would have to pay for imprisoning him now looked like nothing compared to what the Pagans would do.

*****

"Alright. Here goes nothing..."

They opened the door of the dungeons and were now face to face with the chained-up Devil.

"Ah, now, why the pleasure..."

"We are not here for the small talks. We want you to give us back our powers." - Zelda said

"And why would I?"

"The Pagans are becoming a very dangerous threat, once they are finished with Earth, they will go to Hell."

"Well, if you listened to my warnings, they wouldn't be here in the first place. But still, that is not the answer to my question as to why should I give you your powers. You defied me, locked me up... No, no, no. Why don't you free me now, I destroy the Pagans and you continue to live your miserable life without powers."

"Like that would happen. You would kill us the moment we lower the charms. No. You give us the power, and we free you once the threat is dealt with."

"Hmm... No."

"What do you mean no?"

"What does "no" usually mean? I am not giving you your powers back."

"Have you not heard what we said. The moment Pagans are finished with Earth, they will go to Hell, and you will..."

"Easy Auntie. He doesn't care about that."

"So what do you propose Ambrose?"

"A deal."

"WHAT!"

"You want to strike a deal. So what is it? What do you want in order to give us back our power?" - Ambrose asked the Dark Lord

"Hmm, you are a smart warlock, such a shame, waste of potential... No matter... What do I want? Now that is a hard question. There is only one witch, if asked by, I would consider giving you some power. Just enough to defend yourself."

"That's out of the question! I will not allow it!"

"Well then, there is nothing else to discuss here."

*****

The Spellmans went back upstairs in complete silence until Sabrina asked:

"I don't understand. Who does he want to talk to, and why don't we send her?"