Glamour after glamour, and then I snapped

I made my way to the forest without being seen. There is a place in the middle of it that I enchanted so that only I could find it. It's a small clearing near the Mines with a big rock in the middle. It's my mother's grave, well her body wasn't buried here, but all of her belongings that I had or found in the Mortuary are. I feel closer to her when I am here then at the actual place she was buried in. I sat there in silence wondering what to do next. I can't go back to the Academy. They are probably questioning Sabrina right now.

"Oh mum, I wish you were here, at least to explain to me what's happening."

I said to myself. But then I remembered that I brought hersother journals here. I read them one by one, and it's a lot easier to hide one book instead of ten. I took off the glamour charm that I cast so that it looks like a rock. I already read first four journals, so I picked up the fifth.

I was halfway through the Journal when

'Ambrose is going to be executed'

"Paradox! What, no, they can't!"

I marked the Journal, put it back and cast the glamour. I went straight to the Church, but as I was getting closer, my mind was telling me to stop and go back. I wanted to leave and not go inside, but this is Ambrose. I just need a plan. They are not going to let him live no matter what I say. They can do what they want, they listen to no one.... DARK LORD! They would listen to him. But I can't summon him nor will he do this. I mean why would he.

'Why don't you pretend to be him?'

"Really Paradox?! They would know"

'No they won't, if you are quick, say everything and don't let them interrupt you.'

"Alright. Let's try it. Please Dark Lord forgive me for this!"

I put the glamour on. This is so stressful. For one I have no idea if they are going to see right through me, and for two, our Dark Lord might punish me for impersonating him.

'Now'

I entered the Church with a loud thunder following my entrance.

"ENOUGH!"

As I yelled, everyone turned to face me and immediately bowed down. It is so weird.

"Are you so blind to My will?"

"Dark Lord... Master."

"Silence, pretender. You degrade this coven with your pettiness. By My cloven hoof, Ambrose Spellman is spared. So let it be!"

With that I exited the Church and teleported near the Mines. That took a lot of my energy. I don't know if I would have been able to pretend for much longer. I made my way to the rock and went on with reading.

I stayed there all night, read every Journal, but found nothing. Just as I was about to return everything to its formal state, I saw a scroll nested inside one of my mother's jewelry box. I took it and...

'Sabrina and the Aunties are calling you.'

"Oh for the love of Lucifer!"

I took the scroll, but put everything else back and cast a glamour. I teleported to the Spellman's Mortuary.

"So, what's going on?"

"Really Calisa, you go MIA for days and you just ask what is going on?"

"Well it's not like you noticed I was gone until now. You obviously need help, why else would you bother to look for me, after days of being gone. So, Aunt Zelda, why don't you just say what you need and I can go back to live my life."

Zelda looked like she wanted to kill me in that moment, but Hilda stopped her. I turned my head towards Sabrina and raised an eyebrow waiting for the explanation.

"Ambrose is coming back. The Dark Lord pardoned him. He is coming home!"

Sabrina basically yelled. I should've just said great or something, but my mouth didn't want to cooperate.

"And that's it? Really? Why did you need me then, I would've find that out at the Academy"

"Alright that's enough Calisa! What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing, aunt Zelda, I am perfectly fine. I just don't understand why you would bother to tell me something that I would find out eventually, but you didn't think to try to find me for two whole days."

"We were busy."

"What an excuse. Really original. You are always busy."

"ENOUGH! Calisa you cannot talk to me like that!"

"I can and I will. Especially towards you, after everything you did!"

"After everything? I brought you here, Hilda and I raised you, we gave you a family..."

"A family doesn't try to kill each other!"

I snapped. Enough is enough, I will not live a lie anymore. It's time for the truth. Zelda gave Hilda a worried look, while Sabrina just sat there confused, not knowing what is happening.

"What are you, uhm, talking about, Love?"

"Like you don't know."

"We don't Calisa, so why don't you just tell us."

"Oh for the love of Lucifer... How long are you going to pretend that you have done nothing wrong? I know the truth. I know about the ritual you tried when I was young. The ritual that almost killed me, but you, Zelda, kept going and going. If it wasn't for Ambrose I would have been dead!"

"How do you know about that? You aren't supposed to remember!"

"Oh but I do. The memory came to me right after the Greendale Thirteen. And as for how I know, that should be easy for you to figure out. There were five souls in that room at one point, so why don't you guess?!"

"Him, so you know who he is" - Zelda asked angrily

"No I don't. But that doesn't matter, because he told me more than you ever did."

I took my coat, because nights are cold and I was going to stay by the rock. I was about to teleport when I saw that they were about to say something. I stopped them.

"I am leaving. And don't you dare follow me, or summon me, or contact me for that matter. You are nothing to me, and never will be again. So just leave me alone - Lanuae Magicae"