Memories - part II

We were inside the Spellman's mansion, in the kitchen to be exact. I saw a little girl drawing something so of course I came closer and saw that little girl was me. But, I don't remember any of this. I know the painting, I have it in my room, but I never thought about when I did it, and now that I do, I can't remember. I just know it is mine. I got even closer and I saw that she was talking to someone, but unlike the last memory, here I could hear exactly what she's saying.

"I just don't know why I can't tell them? They won't do anything."

There was a pause like she's was waiting for someone to answer her.

"They would never do something that would hurt me."

She said, and again there was a pause. She was obviously talking to someone but I don't see anyone. Wait a second, if there is no one around her, then...

I turned around to face the, you know what, let's just call him V, and looked at him.

"She's talking to you, but you said you'd never talk to me before?"

'No, I said I could have talked to you if I wanted to.'

"Why didn't you tell me?"

'You'll find out soon.'

I gave him a questioning look.

"Love come here."

"Coming."

The girl just stood up and went into the living room so we followed her. Zelda and Hilda were talking about something but stopped when they saw young me.

"What's wrong unties?"

"Oh nothing love, we just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Yeah I am, why?"

"Well your mother passed, and we think that, love, uhm, that there..."

"Are you talking to someone?" Zelda interrupted her like she always does... I looked at my younger self and she was terrified.

"No, why?"

"Don't lie to us Calissa! I know you been staying up all night talking to someone. Who are you talking to?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You want to do this the hard way; fine we'll do it the hard way."

"Wait Zelds, maybe, maybe she really isn't talking to him."

"Do you really believe that Hilda?"

"She is just a child, we should..."

"No! We are doing this. Come on Calissa."

Zelda came and dragged me in the circle of salt that I didn't notice before I have no idea what's going on I just know that I can feel that I was really scared and afraid and I didn't know what to do. I looked at V and saw that he doesn't want to relive this memory. It's obvious that it is hard for him so I hope it's over soon. I watch as they put me in the circle and started to chant. I couldn't hear what spell they were using, unfortunately, but I saw it brought me a lot of pain. I couldn't watch I had to turn around. Why would they do this! It went on for like 20 minutes I just couldn't stand the screaming.

'Come down, don't be afraid.'

"Easy for you to say."

'I had to leave you at that moment, nothing about this is easy for me!'

BANG!

Someone burst the door open and I turn around and saw Ambrose. He yelled a spell and I could hear my screaming stop. He was so mad; I never saw him this like this. I was more afraid of him now than I ever was.

"Aunties! What in Satan's name are you doing!"

"Ambrose love, you, you weren't supposed to be here."

"I'm on house arrest of course I'm here and I could hear the screams I am not deaf. I think the entire Greendale, no, I think they heard the screams even in Riverdale! What are you doing?"

"It does not concern you. You can leave this room." - I think we all know who said that...

"Doesn't concern me, auntie, I think it concerns me very much! You're putting her through so much pain why can't you see that. Even if she is talking to him, how would you know that?! And another thing, you've been doing this for 20 minutes."

"She's been talking to him I'm certain of it and we cannot allow it after all this time keeping her safe from him. It has been a year now and we cannot have him come for her so any sign of that needs to be put down immediately."

"Fine, if you need to shut it out do it, but you don't put her through the pain."

With that said, he took me and put me in bed. He cast a protection spell on the room and went down, probably to continue a little chat with aunties. We followed him, none of us knowing what to say. I was in shock and V, well, you know.

"Alright! Why in Satan's name would you do that? She passed out! And if you saw that the spell isn't working why continue it?!"

"The spell was working Ambrose. And we were close..."

"Close! You call that close! If she was talking to him..."

"She is talking to him!"

"IF she was talking to him, do you really think a simple spell like that can make him go away? And, if it is him, do you believe that he would just talk to her, why not come the moment he realized where she is!"

"We have done a job so far..."

"You really believe that auntie. I can bet he knew about it all the time, but he is waiting, and that should scare you more than just small talks they are having."

With that Ambrose left. I turned to face V but he wasn't here. Nothing was. I was back in the forest. Everything started to spin around and I fell down hitting my head really hard. I couldn't stand the pain so I closed my eyes.

The spinning stopped, I slowly opened my eyes, I am in my bеd. I don't know if it's another memory or...

"Cousin! You're finally awake!"

Not a memory, nope. Thank Satan! I am back and I have no idea of what to do now, or think...