CHAPTER 85

She ate porridge that Ava made and Eric gave her the medicine while taking it her eyes landed on the cover, it was for birth control. 

She kept staring at the medicine. Eric looked at her and asked her to take those medicines. She nodded and took it. "I don't want to be a mother of my rapist children. Why do only women have to suffer?" She asked herself and did not get any answer.

The moment when Eric was giving her medicine, he saw her staring at medicine. "She knows that she is on birth control pills but she didn't oppose it. This is breaking my heart", Eric thought.

Eric was not leaving her for a single minute and she failed miserably to keep him away. 

It was 8 PM and someone rang the doorbell. Ava opened the gate and someone entered. "I don't want to be questioned again," she prayed. 

Someone was about to enter the room and at that point, she was sure that it was the cops.

She was wrong, her mom and dad were there. Her mom came and hugged her. She tried her best to not cry but seeing her parents in front of her eyes made her weaker than ever."

"I promise Anne he will get punished for what he has done," her dad said while hugging her. 

Her mother was checking her bruises but didn't say anything, she kept on crying and so was she. 

She hugged her mother and kept on crying.

Eric saw her crying in her mother's embrace, she is broken and this is all because of that monster. He wanted to hug her but he controlled herself in front of her parents. 

Soon everything went black, she passed out.

The moment Eric saw her passed out, without wasting a single minute he called the doctor and she asked them to take good care of her, stress is not good for her. They all nodded together and then dropped her at the gate. 

Anne gained consciousness after one hour and by that time, one of Anne's father's friends came (he was a lawyer) and they decided to fight the case against Bob. Everyone completely agree with them and when Anne woke up and uncle told her about his plan, she started screaming.

"No, I don't want to see that man ever again. I don't want to file any case,every time the cops will come and ask me those questions again and again. I don't even want to recall what has happened. I don't want to tell the entire world what has happened to me. Please, dad...." She started crying. 

"Anne my child, I know it is very tough for you but he needs to be punished for whatever he has done."

"Dad you are punishing me, you don't know how difficult it is for me to tell again and again what has happened. The sympathy in their eyes and the way they all treat me. Please dad...... Mom please tell him, I don't want to expose myself in front of everyone. Don't you know how everyone treats a rape victim..... Please I don't want.... any justice..... I want peace mom." She was barely able to finish her sentence.

Her mother took Anne in her embrace, she was calming her but nothing worked. She was persistent that she didn't want to file any case against him.