CHAPTER 66

"What a perfect way to waste our hard earned money. Thank God I didn't book any hotel before coming here otherwise that money would also be wasted." She thought.

She was standing in front of Eric's condo, "this one is even more luxurious than the one he owns in Dallas, Texas." She thought as she entered.

"He is very difficult to understand, he has such a nice condo but still, he lives in a dorm with a roommate. Maybe he is saving money because his father is not giving him." She thought.

She kept her bag on the table and lay on the sofa. She was tired and fell asleep. She woke up after three or four hours, she looked at the time it was 11:45 AM. She decided to take a bath, her jaw dropped as she entered the bathroom. "Why is he so rich? I am not used to so much luxury. Should I take a bath or not, I might ruin this perfect-looking bathtub." She thought about it but finally, took a bath and came out after half-hour. She was wearing the bathrobe and one towel was in her hand, she was drying her hair with it.

She was moving toward the dressing table but she heard the unlocking sound of the gate. She quickly moved toward the main door to check who was there and she was right it was Eric.

He came toward her and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back. With every passing second his hold was getting tighter and tighter.

"Eric I can't breathe."

" But I am breathing finally," he said while losing his grip, " I missed you."

"I missed you more," she said while kissing his cheek.

He kissed her forehead and leaned in to kiss me which she gladly accepted. We broke the kiss because she was out of breath. He chuckled and hugged her again. 

"Finally you are here where you belong," she looked at him but he continued his sentence, "in my arms".

She giggled and playfully hit his chest, he gently pulled her in the kiss again. 

"Why do I always break the kiss? Because I am out of breath, I bet he has stored oxygen cylinders in his lungs." She thought while patting his shoulder indicating that she needed a break.

" Babe you need to do more practice." He said, earning an irritating look from her.

They both laughed after some time.