Description/Rules

Description:

Josie and Hope have a past. They haven't seen each other in awhile but they found it easy to grow apart rather than to fix it all up. Josie is married to a young wealthy lady who absolutely loves Josie to death. Hope on the other hand decided to put business before anyone else.

Hope decided to go back to Mystic Falls because Dorian has requested her help. The help being that she can solve a murder. Not just any murder but the murder of Alaric Saltzman. Hope was nervous to be back in town, not that she had any reason but she didn't want to face anyone from her past life. She didn't want to bring back old memories.

As for Josie, she stayed in Mystic Falls. She didn't want her father being alone after Lizzie completely left them. Lizzie wanted to stay with her mom. Almost as if she didn't want to be anywhere near their dad. After her fathers death, she wanted to move away. It was too much pain for her but her wife, Jade wanted to stay so Josie stayed with her. She was even working at the school.

Landon was the new sheriff in town. He stayed behind because he thought he had nothing left. Rafael was gone, Wade had left him behind to join his new friends and that left Landon utterly alone. No one to go to. He used to like it until he spent hours and hours trying to find out who had killed Dr. Saltzman.

That's it for the so called description. I know it's long and it's probably all over the place. Landon, Josie and Hope are the main characters. Also I'm going to try a new layout for this one. Hopefully I don't mess it up but anyways now onto the rules.

Rules:

1. No monsters/supernaturals.
2. Hope works as a detective.
3. Only people who are actually dead in this book is Elijah and Klaus
(They both worked on a police force and were partners).
4. Josie works at the school with Dorian.

and I think that's all. Also just wanna say that there will be mentions of nasty nasty stuff. Like how Alaric was murdered. Which I'm sure none of you guys care but it's whatever. Alaric's death will be what makes Hope and Josie get somewhat "closer" if you know what I mean 😏. Just kidding, I think but yeah that's all.

Now I don't know why this story got brought up into my head. I just like writing and I always have new ideas that pop up into my head. If you guys need further explanation then I'll explain more but I think this basically gives you an idea of what's to happen. Now let's move onto the story and I hope you guys enjoy this and I hope I actually enjoy writing this. Also I'll be posting an actual chapter by 12am