~ Chapter 19 ~

Luke's POV

This can't be happening. I watched in slow motion as he fell to the ground. Ignoring the pain in my leg, I ran over to him and tried to stop the bleeding.

"No, no, no. You can't leave me," I screamed.

"Luke. It's okay," he whispered.

"Luke, calm down," Silena said softly.

"No. It's not. He promised. We promised we would leave together and unharmed," I yelled.

"Calm down," Silena said with charm speak.

I took a deep breath and focused on holding pressure to the wound. I looked back at Neander who was doing his best to keep his eyes open. Apollo, Bianca, Beckendorf, Zoe, Nico, Leo, and Thalia ran over. The twins weren't so far behind. I motioned for Leo, Nico, and Thalia to stop the twins and they nodded.

"Hey, you have to stay awake," Apollo said.

"Talk to him," Apollo whispered to me.

"Hey. Remember when I stole your pillow pet and you couldn't find it?"

"Which time?" he asked, chuckling.

I laughed, "All of them. I'm sorry about that. It was just fun to watch the way your eyes change color when you're angry. They're black, with green and red specks. It was weirdly cute. So to see it, I stole your pillow pet."

"Then why did you steal my cookies?"

"Because they're good," I shrugged.

He laughed and coughed. He began to struggle to stay awake.

"Hey. After this, what do you want to do? I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind giving us some time off," I said.

"I want to go to that planet, with the beaches and weird houses. I always wanted to... go back with you. It seemed like a nice place for a vacation. I think the twins would like it.," he said.

"Planet 951," I smiled.

He nodded and his eyes started to close again.

"We can go, but you HAVE to stay awake. Please. You can't leave me," I cried.

"Take care of Bianca and the others. And tell my parents and siblings thank you. I *cough*, I *cough cough* love you, Luke."

"I think I've fixed him enough to get him to your cabin," Apollo said quickly.

I nodded and stood up. Apollo rushed to the cabin with Will following closely behind.

"Go with Apollo. I need to tell Chaos, Order, and the other primordials," I told the rest of the Elites, Nico, Thalia, and Leo.

'Order. Chaos. End. Ouranos. Tartarus. Pontos. Nyx. Eros. Gaea. Aither,' I thought.

A portal appeared in front of me and they walked out.

"Is everything okay?" Chaos asked.

"Why are you crying?" Order asked.

"It's...it's Neander. He's hurt. Badly," I told them.

They stiffened and vanished. I turned around to see the demigods and other gods pale and scared.

"It would be a good idea to have things cleaned up and prepared for a meeting when he wakes up," I spoke.

"You mean if he wakes up," Annabeth said.

I glared at her, "No. When. And when he wakes up he'll want to know about the aftermath of all of this."

"We will take care of it son, go be with your friends," my dad said.

I nodded and walked off. When I entered the cabin it was dead silent. I walked to the infirmary and saw everyone crying.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Luke...," Bianca said, walking over to hug me.

I backed away, "No."

"Luke, I'm so sorry," End said walking to me.

"Stop. You're not going to tell me he's dead. He can't die. He can't, no won't leave us. So where is he?"

"He's in there," Apollo said.

I rushed into the room and closed the door. He was lying in bed, not moving.