~ Chapter 7 ~

~ Two days later ~

We spent the next two days in our cabin. Well, most of the two days. When we went to Chiron we were canceling training until after the meeting we met two kids.

~ Flashback ~

"Neander, we have to tell Chiron we're canceling training for the time being," Zoe said.

I huffed and got off the couch. I met the others at the front door and we headed for the Big House. The whole way there, people were staring at us.

"Neander, how may I help you?" Chiron asked.

Apparently, I took too long to answer because Artisan answered, "We've decided to wait until after the meeting to start training the campers. We just wanted to let you know.

Chiron nodded and said that he would explain that to the campers.

I hurriedly left and headed back to the cabin. On my way out of the door, I ran into two kids. They looked about 7 and were twins. The boy had honey skin and dark brown hair. He had an aqua blue left eye and a brown right eye. The girl looked exactly like the boy except for the fact that her left eye was brown and her right was aqua blue.

"I'm sorry," I said, helping them up.

The boy got up with a smile on his face while the girl was calm and had an "I'm not dead so it doesn't matter" vibe.

"It's okay. We weren't paying attention either. I'm Aaron Peterson, son of Hephaestus. This is my sister, she's a daughter of Vulcan."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Neander. What are you doing?"

"We're going to the beach," Astra said.

The twins looked at me and my friends then nodded at each other.

"Do you want to come with us?" she asked.

We looked at each other and nodded.

~ Flashback ended~

We spent the next two days hanging out with the twins. They would eat in our cabin and we all played games and things together. We only left the cabin to take the twins around camp when they asked. The campers were a bit skeptical of us hanging out with them since the twins weren't known for warming up to people. We ignored them and had a pretty fun time. We also learned they could calm me down which is not an easy feat. We found out when Marcus tried to push the twins around to learn our identities. They're 7 and he's trying to interrogate them. I stopped him and almost punched him but the twins hugged me and it was like all the anger evaporated. The Elites have been using it to their advantage.

Today we have the primordial meeting. To say I don't want to go is an understatement. We walked to the dining pavilion to see the gods and demigods eating breakfast. When we walked to our table, everyone was quiet.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I asked, annoyed.

"Why didn't you come out of your cabin yesterday?" Marcus asked.

"Look. I don't want to be here on this planet let alone around you people. I don't want to go to this meeting and I'm already annoyed. If you like your life, leave me alone before you find yourself somewhere you can't leave," I told him.

He scoffed and sat down.

"Who do you think you are? How can you come here and be disrespectful to us in front of our parents? You don't even acknowledge them," Annabeth asked.

"Trust me when I say that you don't want him to acknowledge your parents," Charles muttered.

Does she not see that their parents aren't saying anything? I'm done with this freaking mission. I created a portal and turned around.

"Get in the portal and let's go," I said darkly.

The Elite team stood behind me and the Olympians and war veterans (plus Marcus) rushed behind us to keep us. On the other side of the portal was the throne room. It was empty minus my father. He looked at us confused.

"Why are we here? It's not time for the meeting," Frank said.

"It was either I brought you here early while I have control over my powers or I 'accidentally' dropped you into the void," I shrugged.

"Neander. Get a hold of yourself," dad said sternly.

"I'm following directions. You said not to kill any gods or campers. They are all here and unharmed," I said.

"You're correct son," he said and shrugged.

I mind-linked my mother and siblings to let them know that we were starting the meeting early. After waiting for an agonizing minute, they showed up.

"Why are we here early dear brother?" Eros asked, smiling.

"We're here so that I can hurry up and finish this mission," I said annoyed.

"I forgot you had to go to earth, who is the problem again?" Gaea asked.

"Wait. How is she here?" Zeus asked, the demigods and other gods nodded.

"When you battled Gaea on Earth, you battle her evil side so to speak, this is the nice Gaea," Zoe explained.

"Can you explain this so we can try to help while we can," Tartarus said annoyed.

"Sure, Tarty. We can start," I snickered.

Everyone chuckled while mom shook her head.

"Boys. Let's get this over with," she said.

"Fine. To answer your questions we have Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Enceladus, Porphyrion, Alcyoneus, Polybotes, Otis and Ephialtes, Orion, Hippolytus, Mimas, Periboia, Clytius, and other common monsters. But let's not forget my favorite, Kronos," I said.

The gods and demigods looked scared. They were literally shaking with fear. I rolled my eyes.

"And what do we know?" End asked.

"Well, Uncle. I know the weaknesses of all of the giants and titans including Kronos," I said with a smirk.

Everyone gasped.

"So, we need a prophecy," Annabeth spoke up.

"No need. We already have it from the fates," mom said with a pointed look at me. I rolled my eyes and looked around.

I felt a smack upside my head. I turned and glared at Aither.

"Don't hit me," I yelped.

"Don't roll your eyes at mother," he retorted.

"What is the prophecy," Thalia asked.

The masks ones shall reveal

But one won't forgive

On the next crescent moon

The battle will begin at noon

The broken one will be fixed

And the battle can be dismissed